The True Marco Pierreccini

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Empty Re: The True Marco Pierreccini

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:29 pm

FFS....The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 2209900275 Looks like a £2.99 frozen lasagne from Iceland........ 

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Icon14 Some homemade lasagne...

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 XE01Ju

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 6wnfk1

Yum, yum!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Smile

Marco.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Here ya go Ya FaT MonG.........

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Image

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:40 pm

pathetic fucking loser..tent city very soon for this cunt...will be pm'ing his wife any day now about his filthy habits of sniffing 14 year old girls panties
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Wouldn't even have that 1950's decor House next door to a druggy pub without his wife's inheritance......

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:57 am

mope
he'de have fuck all without that poor woman..leach and fucking scum of the earth living off the back of someone else ffs
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Teeeeeheeeeee........ Supermarket frozen budget occurs to a couple of his drones also..... Looks like shite.......

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by Audio Al The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
I see you use Tesco value The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Smile

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by Jimbo The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
Tesco value with parmesan sprinkled on top to give it that "home made" look.The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Fat Wanker is obviously regularly breaking the speed limit and driving recklessly......I really hope that he gets nicked and points on his licence.....or better yet a nasty accident were Halfa Haggis Wog  
Is the only casualty breaking his Fat Neck Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Razz
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Exists in a Shit Hole Drugy Benefit scroungers town in a old persons decor house gifted to his wife getting his SAddo thrills from impressing some nobody's on line shoveling his wife's food down his big gob and driving like a cunt in a pimped up Sand Wog Taxi.....
Even the local scum laugh as he cruises by with his boot sub woofer blaring away......

Marco [LIVES his life, rather than merely exists].

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:41 pm

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 1098768216
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Yup....Living the Dream....... The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 2209900275

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:01 pm

Anyone that wonders how such a 'healthy' eater is an OBESE PIG.....
There's your answer.....Two Burgers Pierreccini......... 

Tonight's scran... Chargrilled Aberdeen Angus beef burgers in brioche buns (all from Lidl), with sliced beef tomatoes, gherkins, lettuce, melted mature-cheddar cheese, Jalapeños and hot chilli sauce:

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 JV6b4S

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 IJQNPi

Yumz!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Food-smiley-005

Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Arfffffffff........yet another drone that thought his 'gourmet' lasagne looked like a frozen £2.99 budget meal.........

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by Barry The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
Better than what you were eating the other night? The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink
Lol, well no, that was great, but when she wants to, Del can cook just as well (if not better) than the chefs at The Boat!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink

Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:46 pm

And there we have it dear readers........Never stops droning on and on about the food he stuffed down his fat Gob yet cannot even fry a simple potato dish in a pan......... Fukin Obese lazy looser............

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by User211 The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
Rosti do look excellent, Marco. Just the right degree of crunch by the looks of things.

How did she do them?

Cheers, mate. They did! The secret is to ensure that you wring all the water out of the potatoes (she does it through a thin cloth towel, and I do the wringing, as I'm stronger), as that ensures that they're nice and dry to deliver that lovely crunch when cooked.

These weren't oily, fatty or soggy at all, as you so often get them in restaurants, but rather light, crispy and oh so tasty. I'll ask her later for you exactly how she does themThe True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Smile

Marco.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:39 pm

TeeeeeHeeeeeee.........How does your pathetic little attic broom Cupboard  listening room look now then Jabba.    
Note how he ducks Fatso's request to visit.......

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Icon1

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by Marco The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
Sounds cool. I hope you're both really happy thereThe True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Smile

Is it anywhere nearer Wrexham, so I can come and visit?The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink

Marco.

No it is further away. Not saying until I am actually in there but offer has been accepted on both sides and there is no chain on both sides.

I can still see the sea, however.

I can afford you a pic of the listening room. All that exercise gear has been dumped in there with a CAD package. But the room is finished and looks as you see it there.

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 D30010ac438594fc97d7bf8ec868c508

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Fatso Pierracini preaching to his Mong drones yet again.......
This time the spawn of Imigrants to this country is raging about Imigrants from the Indian sub-continent and Pakistan...........

Claims not to be a Racist......The Fat Lady doth protest too much methinks.......

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?61099-Bloody-Fireworks-!!!!!!!&p=1138618#post1138618

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:53 pm

App Fatso Pieraccini is contemplating a small car for his slave wife......

This should suit given as he is the Biggest ClowN on any HIFI forum going.....

https://ibb.co/V9GRqHD

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Image

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:06 pm

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 3074019571
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:08 pm

control freak again aye

it's his wifes car wtf has it got to do with him aye

HAS TO BE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING AROUND HIM..

once his wife finds out about him sniffing and wanking into her sisters daughters panties he'll soon find out who's in control.The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 2209900275

watch this space mofos
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:32 pm

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?52885-OK-What-s-For-Lunch-or-Tea-Today/page650

The FAT CONTROLLER preaching and shoving his opinions down his disciples throats once again.......The Pathetic Wanker has a Mahoosive chip on his shoulder regarding wealth and how 'Posh' as he considers them.....people live their lives in society........ 

Barely disguised jealousy of people that can afford to choose for instance to shop at Waitrose....Or spend more than a couple of grand on HIFI...Or live in the Home Counties....FFS Patheticly blinkered ignorant views on life and on other people.........CunT Head MonG

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by Tim The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
I would say Waitrose provides consistently high quality produce, which rarely disappoints (certainly for me anyway). Lidl and Aldi provide very good value with some great products, but they can often disappoint.

For me a great example of you get what you pay for. Very subjective though and depends entirely on how high you set the bar...

Sure, but not if you've been shopping there for years and know most of their product range inside out, thus can simply target the stuff that from experience you *know* will be good! That done, there are unlikely to be any disappointments - and at least with Aldi or Lidl, should you take a punt on trying something new, and it turns out to be excellent (or vice versa), you'll not have paid through the nose for it!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink

In terms of 'setting the bar' Timbo, trust me, I have very high standards, in terms of what food I'll eat (as does Del), and the stuff we buy from either Lidl or Aldi is chosen because, for us, it's the best of its type that we've tried from any of the supermarkets, and which for us offers high VFM. 

What we both object to (much like with hi-fi) is paying extra £s, simply for a 'fancy badge', when just as good (if not better) can be had for less, from an 'inferior' one, i.e. Lidl vs. Waitrose. Or... If something from the latter is significantly better, the extra cost has to be judged by us as being worth it.

What we NEVER do, is simply carry out all of our food shopping in the 'poshest', most expensive supermarket, under the notion that it *must* be the best, because of the name and/or it's the most expensive (making the fatal error of assuming that a high price-tag automatically indicates highest quality], simply because we can afford to. That mentality is just for daftees/snobs with more money than sense!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Biggrin

The funniest, most pathetic assholes, are the ones who take Waitrose or M&S carrier bags into Aldi or Lidl, and fill them up with their products, in order to fool the neighbours, should they be around when they're unpacking the car!!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 10481 And yes, I've known a few clowns like that in my time... Hilarious!

Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:45 pm

fucking idiot on the breadline more like..thieving off his wife so the cunt cant make memories ffs The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 2737494147

jabba one weeks time we will have our brand new fiat 124 spider top of the range edition..22k in cash fatboy.

70 grands worth of cars and bikes we'll have very soon...matthews crash helmet is worth more than both the old scrap yard junks this twat owns
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:13 pm

More Pathetic 'what I would do keyboard Bravado' from the Fat PiG
Interestingly none of his inner circle of sycophants bothers to respond...only a couple of part times pointing out what a childish little Wanabe He is with rationality.....

[list=posts]
[*]
Hibster_2000 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-offlineMember

I'm Kev.

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Q Originally Posted by Marco The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Viewpost-right
Exactly... If I were driving a fire engine, I'd just plough through them all, to get where I needed to go, and give them a 'nice surprise' when they returned!

That would teach themThe True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink

Marco.

That will wreck the fire engine.
They need a purpose built bulldozer to clear the road....

[*]
Today, 11:49
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Avatar3_80
Marco 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-onlineSite Owner/Administrator

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Perhaps, but in the heat of the moment, where time is at a premium, needs must!

In most instances, I suspect some broken wing mirrors and a few dents and scrapes (mostly on the offending cars) would be the extent of the damage - oh of course, excluding the 'damage' it would inflict, both financially and psychologically, on the offenders concerned!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink

It would come under the clause of 'Too bad, your car shouldn't have been there in the first place, haha'.

Marco.
Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

[*]
Today, 13:10
Gaz 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-offlineSenior MemberThe True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 AOS_Supporter

I'm Gary.

When you're transporter secretary who will be chancellor to the exchequer?

I pity the poor sod having to recoup the lost revenue from car tax, fuel tax, insurance premium tax etc on all those cars you're banning. Income tax rise here we come.
Marantz CD63 KI Signature
Project Debut II
Pioneer A656 Reference
Epos M5s
Atacama Stands
Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
Various interconnects as above

[*]
Today, 13:37
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Avatar3_80
Marco 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-onlineSite Owner/Administrator

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Well, as they say, no pain, no gain!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Biggrin

Besides, I'd tax all the 'fat cats' [particularly our resident millionaires and billionaires] sufficiently, in order to raise the necessary revenue, along with trimming a few tens of millions from the 'spending pots' of the Royals, especially the 'nobodies': Lord such and such, chinless inbred wonder, whom no-one's ever heard of, but has amassed considerable wealth from doing the sum total of hee-haw!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Wink

Quite simply, in these times of austerity, the Royal family is an obscene symbol of pompous elitism, and a grossly outdated institution that is long since past its sell-by date.

Marco.

[/list]

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:56 pm

A number of his drones pointing out to Il Duce that his latest skewed ranting over bloody carrier bags make him look like the clown he is...

[list=posts]
[*]
Joe 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-offlineNo Agenda

The funniest, most pathetic assholes, are the ones who take Waitrose or M&S carrier bags into Aldi or Lidl, and fill them up with their products, in order to fool the neighbours, should they be around when they're unpacking the car!!The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 10481 And yes, I've known a few clowns like that in my time... Hilarious!

Marco.

We've got shedloads of Sainsbury's carrier bags, because thats where we mostly shop*, so if we ever did shop at Aldi or Lidl, we'd be using them because they're what we've got, rather than for neighbour-impressing reasons. I can't say I've ever watched any of my neighbours unpacking their cars, or noticed which carrier bags they used, or would have given a toss which ones they used if I had noticed. 

*There's a Waitrose about equidistant to us, but we rarely shop there, though our elder daughter used to work on the check-outs when she was in the sixth form, and was always singing its praises. Have only rarely ventured into Aldi or Lidl.

[*]
Today, 01:52
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Avatar5829_32
Roy S 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-onlineSenior MemberThe True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 AOS_Supporter

I'm tired.

That really is very odd behaviour, carrier bag envy? whatever next! (I don't even notice what bags people are using, apart from the bloke who tried to use mine the other night in Lidls). You get all manner of bags in charity shops as well, perhaps that's where they came from?

[*]
Today, 07:58
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 Avatar3929_28
Tim 
The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 User-offlineCaptain Tidy

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

I use these wherever I shop, Aldi, Waitrose, Tesco or Timbuktu - it matters not. Made of heavy duty jute, had them about 12 years and got them free when I registered my credit card for Quick Check. At that time Waitrose was a 10 minute walk, any other supermarket required the use of a car. That's just common sense, right?

The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 3ae3198e3d160849d8a719af0a5f0d1f

I use them because they're sturdy and the only good bag's I have. A bag's a bag and I'd use it whatever was written on the side - Marco you do come up with some utter tosh at times The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 10481

[/list]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:31 pm

fucking twat should be working or helping his kids instead of spouting utter fucking shite online..
the mans a fucking tool and hopefully will eat himself to death.
another fucking twat we'll be celebrating when he dies of a heart attack
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Utterly Hillarious when This Fat Pretentious Retard plays the anti establishment well off card........ The FAT CUNT is one of the biggest middle class Wanabe's on forum land......
Eats in Michelin* Resteraunts......

always stuffes the best quality food and wine down his big gob 

Won't share an aircraft or public transport with the unwashed masses.....

Would never live next to any neighbours ever again (Fortunate that you got your wish only because of your wife's dead mother aye cunt)

Drives what the deluded twat believes is a high quality car.......

I could go on and on however I think we have the pathetic pretentious hypocrite Who rails against people that shop in waitrose that he claims are all snobs.....whilst he is shopping in waitrose mind  well and truly Sussed.  The True Marco Pierreccini    - Page 7 978184484

The point was that some idiots will fill, say, Waitrose carrier bags with Lidl products, for no other reason than to kid on (to nosy, snobbish neighbours) that they've been shopping in Waitrose!!

But you don't/can't know that's what they're doing (unless they tell you so); you're just surmising.

Well, you should check them out more often, as they both sell some good stuff, especially quality wines!

For instance, see here: https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...80#post1139380

Marco.

I have used the same wine merchant for more than 35 years. They've been excellent and I have no wish to buy wine from anywhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum