Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!!

Go down

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! Empty Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!!

Post by StevieWorcester on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:55 pm

Any chance we can all get along cordially, loike? Karns has been taking more than his fair share of shit, and as far as I can see he's just trying to keep things rolling along here in this fucking putrid cess-pit.

Let's all count to 9.99999 and take a chill-pill, FFS.

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! Empty Re: Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!!

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1480655803

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1098768216 Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1098768216

Back to top Go down

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! Empty Re: Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!!

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Fair enough Stevie, you will note that I started to be pleasant to the bloke before you made this request, as can be seen from my last answer's to his posts.

I feel there is no more I can say, you are a fair man and I fully respect your integrity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:18 am

Aye Stevie, me above post was meant as a funnie as im sure you realise.

I think we should all bury the hatchet, and be nice as ninepence to all snakeoil member's.

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 409625530

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Putting any past issues where they belong, is forumland richer or poorer without Rudy? I say it’s poorer and I hope he comes back. 

Don’t think he will though, and I doubt it will matter what anyone says. I hope I’m wrong because I’ve enjoyed what he’s brought to this and other forums over the years.
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieWorcester on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 2203363073 Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1498895222

I have to agree with you there. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh.  He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh. He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh.He's been repetitive at times, but a good laugh.

Have I ever told you how rich I am? Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 2314673995

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:16 pm

Haha I guess most forum owners usually have their foibles. Marcos giant knob and Merc Brabus, Dunn’s fat neck and 20 hour a day internet obsession...... Heck, Rudy is as normal and well adjusted as you’re likely to find running a forum! A colourful cataracter, certainly. But there ain’t any badness in the guy. Especially when compared to other forum owners.
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:49 am

Warwick Hunt-Dunnis wrote:Rudy is as normal and well adjusted as you’re likely to find running a forum! 

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 2syzep

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 2737494147

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 am

Bring back Rudi  Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 2931381166
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:30 am

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1223652268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:04 am

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1977987316 Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 3151313698

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:55 pm

Working out how y'all envisaged it would....

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy Brown on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Well ol' Leroy blame da mothafukin sulky honkies for turnin da Snakepit from a King Cobra into a lowly Grass Snake.

Mistsa's....Rudi, Wallace, Karns, Engine

Flouncy Mofo Fagots, some nigga wanna pop a cap in der sorry spook asses.

Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 1920146266 ................................................................. Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! 3976363906
Leroy Brown
Leroy Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Rolling Eyes
Let's Cut Out The Animosity, Peeps!! Twerk_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down