piccies of pipes new kit

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:22 pm

Rolling Eyes

 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Living Sin wrote:Cant get over it. A system worth more than Rudy house yet cant seem to afford a Digital Camera. No worries though everyone has a Mobile phone



I stay in a 5 acre plot surrounded by Seafield 20,000 acre woodland estate in the Scottish highlands.

No wifi aint to hot........

How's the cooncil hoose in chav land going......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Living Sin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Its doing fine. 5 acre my arse unless you can prove it sunshine, cos as it stands a few have doubts about anything you claim
Living Sin
Living Sin
Full Member

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:56 pm



shant......




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Living Sin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Wonder why that is.. Rudy was totally right about yew
Living Sin
Living Sin
Full Member

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Now this is just kicking off where i last left off here.......

I dont have to prove fuk all to anyone, me mates know the score.
Im not insecure, im richer than karns n Hucker combined.

Fuck ive probably paid more tax this year (and its only March) than you pair o cunts have made last year.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Living Sin wrote:Wonder why that is.. Rudy was totally right about yew


Well kiss Rudys ego.

Hes a chicken shit fucker........flouncy bastard, with more faces than a toon clock or Eng.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Living Sin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:05 pm

As i dont give a crap about your Tax payments  Razz


Dont come on here claiming this & that without any back up cos as you know no one believes a single word.
Living Sin
Living Sin
Full Member

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:18 pm

I couldn't give a flying fuk wot yoose faggots believe.

Ive no insecuritie issues.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Living Sin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:40 pm

Apart from being short 

Living Sin
Living Sin
Full Member

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Engeeeeee on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:44 pm

That right ?
You a pip squeak then Pip ?
Engeeeeee
Engeeeeee
BIGGEST COCK ON FIRKHAM

Posts : 5166
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:47 pm



I used to be all fucked up on Drugs, now I am all fucked up on the Lord.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Living Sin wrote:As i dont give a crap about your Tax payments  Razz


Dont come on here claiming this & that without any back up cos as you know no one believes a single word.
What in the hell are you trying to do?  We all came back in a spirit of reconciliation, and you start picking on people, getting personal, trying to get under peoples skin, making snide spiteful remarks, criticising everybody and every thing, trying to start a fight, picking up exactly the same thing that drove this shit hole to near extinction.  You do not allow anybody to have a bit of fun, you are a party popper deluxe.

What the hell is wrong with you, cant you get along with any person or thing, you behave like a spoil't entitled child, you think you know everything. Try for once in your life to be likable, and if you cant manage that at least be polite.  Your reputation out there is mud, you must read the things they say about you, what they call you on other forums, nobody wants to share cyber space with you, try and come right for your own sake, you sound so unhappy, unfortunately due to your past behavior no body realy cares.  You flounce off only to return a few months down the line with the same attitude. 

I give up, not back here for two days and you start again.  If you do not like us, leave us alone and we will all gladly return the favor SIMPLES!

At least the rest of us are trying are you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Engeeeeee wrote:That right ?
You a pip squeak then Pip ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Here here Mr Tipps............Huckers fukin bum bandit.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:13 pm

Evil or Very Mad

I am a changed man not here to cause strife.   Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Living Sin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:17 pm

Tippu Tip wrote:
Living Sin wrote:As i dont give a crap about your Tax payments  Razz


Dont come on here claiming this & that without any back up cos as you know no one believes a single word.
What in the hell are you trying to do?  We all came back in a spirit of reconciliation, and you start picking on people, getting personal, trying to get under peoples skin, making snide spiteful remarks, criticising everybody and every thing, trying to start a fight, picking up exactly the same thing that drove this shit hole to near extinction.  You do not allow anybody to have a bit of fun, you are a party popper deluxe.

What the hell is wrong with you, cant you get along with any person or thing, you behave like a spoil't entitled child, you think you know everything. Try for once in your life to be likable, and if you cant manage that at least be polite.  Your reputation out there is mud, you must read the things they say about you, what they call you on other forums, nobody wants to share cyber space with you, try and come right for your own sake, you sound so unhappy, unfortunately due to your past behavior no body realy cares.  You flounce off only to return a few months down the line with the same attitude. 

I give up, not back here for two days and you start again.  If you do not like us, leave us alone and we will all gladly return the favor SIMPLES!

At least the rest of us are trying are you?

Nothing lays with me. I hold grudges & forgive no one.. 

Dont give me the shit that you are trying because you are not.
Living Sin
Living Sin
Full Member

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:37 pm

.


Last edited by The Mad Piper on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:38 pm

Nothing lays with me. (Smashy Mc Spud Heed)


Well yer missus probably dont, but hucker probably does.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Living Sin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:39 pm

Living Sin
Living Sin
Full Member

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Wanna piccie Smashy...........

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Tasty eh.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: piccies of pipes new kit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum