Listen Up!

Go down

Listen Up!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 pm

I like a lot of different musical genres including jazz, blues, classical, r&b, rock, and so on; but there is a type of pop - mostly from the 60’s - that I have a soft spot for. They are the big, sweeping, highly melodic soft rock masterpieces with lots of hooks. Great vocals, great harmonies, almost borderline schmaltzy. But great nonetheless. 

1) Spanky and our Gang - Sunday Will Never Be The Same. One of rock’s great female vocals. Absolutely pitch-perfect, and when she sings the chorus “Sunday will never be the SAME”, there’s a hint of vibrato in her voice which is really sexy. Powerful as hell too. 

2) The Toys - Lovers Concerto. This is an older song, but I included a more recent rendition which is kinda’ cool. Talk about big sweeping melodies! Listen for the descending harmonic scales from the back-up singers. Gorgeous.

3) The Happenings - See You In September. More big melodies here. Some minor notes here and there to add a little tension. 

4) Frankie Valli - Can’t Take My Eyes off of You. Frankie at his best. Not highly melodic at the start, but he gets into it later. A well-constructed pop masterpiece. 

An honourable mention should go to California Dreamin’ by the Moms and Pops, although this is more folkish in nature.

Back to top Go down

Re: Listen Up!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:46 pm

YOUR HEEDS UP YER FUKIN ASS COCK SLURPER.

NOO FUK OFF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Nucks    

Back to top Go down

Post by Engeeeeee on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Good kike kids...Tippu Tip loves the Beastie's ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Engeeeeee
Engeeeeee
BIGGEST COCK ON FIRKHAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:43 am

Twisted Evil

Luv em especially this lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content