FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 Empty Re: FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:06 pm

DarKHarlequiN wrote:Well whoever it is TIZ A Rather pathetic attempt at cloning Jammy Loike....

Trust me it’s defo Eric Shun aka Biglebowski aka Chris Szedlak. What’s more it’s another attempt to hide cos he was outed here.

Stop pussying about Chris, and decide whether you want to be on PFM and AA or spend your time sucking up on HFS

Last edited by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Sun May 26, 2019 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Yup......There Ya Go DuCKY DUNG....one of your most prised attack Gerbils turns out to be none other that a Sad Creep who flips between swallowing your golden shower and Stabbing you in your Bluberous Ass elsewhere..........

You really do have the perspicacity of a Sea Cucumber DUNG. FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 2209900275

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:49 pm

CARDIFF TRICHOLOGIST CENTRE.......

I'm sorry to have to advise you Mr Nurton that we are unable to proceed with Your hair transplant procedure.......

Why not FFS !

Well the main problem is that there are insufficient Dermis layers on the front of your cranium, Less than 100th of a millimetre stretched over your frontal lobe, we have never seen a bone structure quite like it.

You Cheeky CunT.....are you calling me abnormal

Of course not Mr Nurton, it's simply that you appear to have a genetic cranial condition akin to Mr Merik earlier this century.

Is that why people are always smirking at me then.....My clients are beginning to look at me hairline 

I couldn't comment Mr Nurton 

FFS I have a Hot date with Everhard tonight......I demand that you do something......I know Half a Solicitor and I will sue you....I mean it I Will Really....The Master tought me about all this legal Bluffery  stufffffff N me Mucker SavvY will chip in coz he knows Wikipedia Loike 

There will be no need for such over reactive steps Mr Nurton, of course we shall refund your consultancy fee

BIAST FUKIN MODERATION....I WANT ME BALD PATCH COVERedd

Wellllll, The only solution I can think of involves shaving all the prodigious hair grown presented around your Sphincter region and attach it to your forehead with a bonding compound

Right CunT get on with it....And you had better use Bison Glue Or The Master will Troll you until he Dies........

Something we can but pray for Mr Nurton

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:35 pm

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 DRlJCyL

DUNN.....Don't Worry me Old Mucker I've got tonight's Rent Boys covered on me plastic.....

MCRU....Thank fuck for that DUCKY....TheT uTterSpaz CNChimpHairedSpermGobbler hasnt bought one of me FOO fuses this month........

DUNN.....Right Bastard that Clive....Fucker offered his hair to weave into me next Wig then pulled out.

MCRU......Never Pulled out of me.......Nor Me Pet Goat Herbert.....Ypur not being affectionate enough...coz your an arsehole I suppose.......

DUNN......Flirting with an Ad Hom strike there Feather.......And stop looking at my NeCk

DUNN......Anyway OI reccon that we breed them then snuff em......We can burry them in me Garden of Dead things........

MCRU.....Hmmmmmm Ya reccon they gonna like Me Tats Loikes.......

DUNN......But they are just water transfers.........

MCRU......Grassing Up Fucker.......Did I ever mention that you have an Alien misshapen Scull........

DUNN.....Right that's It.....Going straight to Strike 3 and I is off to shoot some innocent wildlife in me garden coz I like the surge of power.....Like a God Loike

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm

And there we have it folks.....This hypocritical old PiG who never STFU bleeting on and on about profit margins in the HiFi industry openly admitting to the margins on his (laughably) TOTL piece of Tupperware Cack......Slurp Slurp SLURPETY Slurp 

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr]
 by 
[ltr]George Hincapie[/ltr]
 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 am
"I didn't suggest otherwise did I? How much cost goes into your £18K Cubix pros?"

DUNG 

"About £5k material and if I costed out my labour about £3k. I like to work on double cost to your price, but with statement range gear I have to do more. Full Cubix pro are 6 amplifiers built into 6 speaker with 6 external power supplies

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:32 pm

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 2w2g2mu

OI reccon they had to use The forceps on him to get the fucker out.....prolly not helped his natural good looks Loike FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 2209900275 

Claims he has grandchildren......Ergo This mutant has bred...... poor sods inheriting those genes.......

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:49 pm

[ltr]Re: Digital Upscaling[/ltr]

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr] by [ltr]Dr Bunsen Honeydew[/ltr] » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 pm
I am highly suspicious of recently designed DACs and their RF performance, and I am sure some NVA amps have been damaged by them. 

Yerrrrrrr Right......Nothing to do with the shoddy build quality of your Placky Cack then.......
Rolling Eyes
FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 2737494147

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Warwick Hunt-Dunnis wrote:
DarKHarlequiN wrote:Well whoever it is TIZ A Rather pathetic attempt at cloning Jammy Loike....

Trust me it’s defo Eric Shun aka Biglebowski aka Chris Szedlak. What’s more it’s another attempt to hide cos he was outed here.

Stop pussying about Chris, and decide whether you want to be on PFM and AA or spend your time licking Dung’s crusty old crevices.

Oh Dear.......Turns out one of Hippo Necks trusted Mong attack gerbils has been stabbing His Humungous ArsE hole elsewhere and behind his back..........TeeeeeeHeeeeee....

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 348t47c

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 2usfvns

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:10 pm

And another betrayal for ya Toad Neck........

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 2447g49

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 pm

FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 S4quyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 am

Oh dear. Good job old Dunny has a great sense of humour and doesn’t take himself too seriously, eh?
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:27 pm

Like AudioAbattoir ya mean Little Eric....where ya Post as BigLobowski ( aka Eric Shun....aka Big Lobotomy) and slag of Ducky Dunn and his forum members.......nice to have loyal drones aye Blubber Neck...... 

[ltr]Re: AoS[/ltr]

• [ltr]Quote[/ltr]

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr]
 by 
[ltr]Eric Shun[/ltr]
 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:19 pm

CaterhamKev wrote: ↑ wrote:Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:26 am
I logged in to AoS to see why I was banned.
You have been banned for the following reason:
You were warned what would happen if you bad-mouthed me on the midden. I hope that in future you can find some happiness is your so obviously unhappy life...

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

That’s quite mild compared to some of the disgracefully foul mouthed calling cards others have been subjected to Kevin. To be honest, there are plenty of other more friendly forums available to you, where you don’t have to tread on eggshells regularly looking over your shoulder and many of the the same members you chatted with on the Art of Shill post elsewhere too. The only loser in all this will be Jabba  FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 Clap

[ltr]Top[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:29 pm

U
FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 HFF-Dr-Evile-Rules

FORUM SPEWS MAD MEN
[size=36]HFS OWNER CLAIMS HE OFFERS THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN RACISM AND COCK SUCKING!

By The Management  / February 25, 2019 [/size]

Following frequent complaints from infrequent HFS member ‘Weeder’, forum owner ‘Dr. Evil’ has insisted that ignoring the sexual insults and racial slurs from one of his favourite children does not represent BIASED MODERATION!!!!!!!!!!
Offensive sucker and Astral Platypus groupie ‘Missy Botty Burn’ has littered the erstwhile subjectivists’ forum with profanity and prejudice since he was kicked off Snakeoil Audio for trying to speak to other racists, but ‘Evil’ maintains that he’s actually “a right larf!!”
HFS members had mixed views regarding the comedic appeal of the Prog Poseur and his apparent ‘special treatment’…

Keep It Simple Simon – "FFS.....Can we get back to openings that afford me a chance to Bitch about Marco for flushing my whiney little ass down the shitter at AOS"
Eric Shun – “While they’re moaning about him, they’re leaving me alone and not noticing that I am BigLabowski...two faced wee shit sturing shite on AudioAbatoir and Wigwam”
Joe – “Trust Me....I know who DarKHarlequiN really is....OI Doo...No really OI Dooo
Guy-F-All – “I’d rather have a nice fiddle with an old bike Like me Master Ducky DuNN
CageyKev – “It wasn’t me ya Dimwitt Half a Midget" 
View the HFS thread
FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 Pixel0
FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY - Page 16 Pixel0

Tags: HFS

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Oh the IRonY........

[ltr]Re: AoS[/ltr]

[ltr]Post[/ltr] by [ltr]Dr Bunsen Honeydew[/ltr] » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 pm
I doubt it, beyond half a dozen they just use him and laugh at him. They "obey" 'cos it suits them not to rock the boat. Or they slowly cut down on their postings at HiFiSubjectivist (aye 2 faced  cunt Savvy) and post more on the Westie alternative, a great guy of severe proportions, but *anything* is better than My Hippocricy........ 

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Ohhhhh Dearrrrrrr...... looks like the Mong pack are after ya ass Waldo....... 

https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49223&p=188057#p188057

Quite the dilemma for ya FatSo....... Looks Loike yer chief Appologist and head of propaganda is gathering the MoNgs behind a bin Waldo campaign....... WFT did you expect

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:24 pm

My my...... looks like Colonel Blimp is hiding in the outside Dunny as his Drones go after his latest PeT Aka Waldo........ Late of this parish

https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49223&p=188061#p188061

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:24 pm

My my...... looks like Colonel Blimp is hiding in the outside Dunny as his Drones go after his latest PeT Aka Waldo........ Late of this parish

https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49223&p=188061#p188061

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Looks like Dung is about to have a Marco meltdown
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm

2 strikes for old ironside anorl
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:20 am

Looks like the Lardy O'L Hippocrit has been altering history once again..... Same Cowardly moderation he levels at Four chins Marco the Taxi driver....

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 am

And they all talk about cricket, pretending it didn’t happen! Even old cone head doesn’t push it as far as defending calling blacks “Apes” and the threatening anyone who complains with a ban.

Of course it’s all ok cos Daddy Dung is da most “down win da homies in da hood” as any man on da planet. Even drinks Red Stripe lol.

Anyone NOT speaking up is basically saying they value their place orbiting his giant arse more than ther principles. At least we all know now.
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 am

What about CN? He’s married to a black lass and stays on a forum where the owner allows members to call his wife’s race “apes”.

Dunn will not be wrong, never changes his mind and goes crazy when challenged. All that’s left is to walk. I’m gobsmacked he hasn’t.
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:09 pm

Looks like DUNg has realised that he might end up loosing some valuable Mong Drones over this and has offered a Mod's stick to Dim Quim or Slimey Paul so that they irradiate Waldos profanities......

So much for your principles and the ethos behind ya shit hole DUNn

How Cowardly

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 pm

He’s reading us here and panicking!
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:27 pm

CNBabbonsArseHair would never walk away from the shelter of his Masters Giant ArsE.....Deluded MonG believes that he is 'somebody' on there rather than the irrelevant sad little TiT that he really is......

Besides...He's pretty much shit canned from everywhere else......apart from slithering back on to WW where he can do his Masters bidding

Last edited by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next