Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm

toad neck
Rudolph-Hucker
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:05 pm

The Betrayal of A Sociopath MonG DiCKtater......Expects his Drones to reinforce and condone his Antisocial behaviour by not being a member or posting on the many forums DUNG has Been Flushed from.......

FlabbY MonG thinks he is Emperor NerO........

[ltr]Re: Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)[/ltr]

• [ltr]Quote[/ltr]

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr]
 by 
[ltr]Dr Bunsen Honeydew[/ltr]
 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 pm
So far only the usual snide comments Piss taking photos occasionally are fun, yes, but a constant avatar of a another individual, especially as that person is banned and has no way to redress this APART FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that it is allowed shows the agenda of the admin and one of the main purposes of the forum. And you members from here are supporting this behaviour by supporting them with membership and active posting - thanks!.

Last edited by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Rudolph-Hucker
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tippu Tip on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Rolling Eyes

More repetitive fuckin drivel.   Get a fuckin Life you Tossers.

So he is a Cunt, is going on and on about it gonna change that, not a fuck it will;  a cunt is a cunt, drop it and move on.  Only conclusion in truth is that it makes you all feel better to troll some worthless prick cause that is all you recognise.   You see you can only recognise something in another person if you recognise that very thing in your selves.

Sorry???????????????    No fuck it I am not sorry, fucking grow up you Fucktards.
Tippu Tip
Tippu Tip
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:35 pm

never happen..u pick o me on every post cunty so dont preach to us 
Rudolph-Hucker
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tippu Tip on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Made my point I will now leave you to continue you school yard antics, I refuse to defend my actions take it or leave it.
Seeing that you asked me to lay off I will, on one condition you stop using my picture as your avatar.

Fair is fair this don't come for fuckall, nothing in life does you live up to the bargain and you got a deal, I will stop being nasty to you, is that fair.
Tippu Tip
Tippu Tip
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:54 pm

wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Tippu Tip wrote:Made my point I will now leave you to continue you school yard antics, I refuse to defend my actions take it or leave it.
Seeing that you asked me to lay off I will, on one condition you stop using my picture as your avatar.

Fair is fair this don't come for fuckall, nothing in life does you live up to the bargain and you got a deal, I will stop being nasty to you, is that fair.
Rudolph-Hucker
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tippu Tip on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Very Happy Smile

Tippu Tip
Tippu Tip
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:58 am

Oooooooh.....One of DUNGs drones has malfunctioned and has the audacity to question and disagree....Tends not to end well  

[ltr]Re: What does hi-fi mean[/ltr]

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr] by [ltr]Welder[/ltr] » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:56 pm
Let me ask you something Richard. Do you make any music?
My understanding is you try to make High Fidelity replay equipment. 
I've also read somewhere you don't spend much time listening to music. I think you have Spotify, or similar on as background music as you work.
Do you not think it might be wise to stick to your area of expertise which is apparently Hi Fi rather than trying to tell others what  music is and how they should listen to it.?

https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49786

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:30 pm

the fucktard has no idea or interest in music.
all he's interested in is the bile he spews and non stop talking about fucking hifi..tappet loose the cunt has 
Rudolph-Hucker
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Errrrrr......Well......The answer being that in the alternate universe that exists inside that weirdly shaped cranium exists the damaged mind of a Darlek... Where 'IT' considers Defamation....Character and Buisness assassination Viz Jez Arkless ... Libel...Proudly and Accusingly Outing another as Gay (TonyL) with zero evidence offered....... Wasting Police time on ridiculous accusations of firearms offences ( Marco) Accusing several HiFi manufacturers and Dealers of malpractice...shilling and bribery...etc.etc.etc... All of which DUNG considers to be "Teasing" and "Fun"....

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 pm

FFS tOaD NecK just cannot comprehend that HE is the problem...with his TOXIC presence on any forum other than his Soviet GulaG of a shit hole HiFiSub-GIMP...The majority of Mod teaM at WW performed the only sencable surgery...Cut out tHe Disruptive Cancerous Arsehole that Is DickY DuNG and flushed it down the Shitter.......

Quelle Suprise........No more shit for them to deal with over your presence on their forum........

IT IS YOU DUNG THAT IS THE DISEASE.....

As For Mod Rabsky "Having personal Problems" as you claim...stupidly choosing to attempt shielding YOU from richly deserved comeback was certainly one of them.......

[ltr]Re: The New Wigwam[/ltr]

• [ltr]Quote[/ltr]

[ltr]Post[/ltr]
 by 
 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 am
He has personal problems.

[ltr]Top[/ltr]

[ltr][/ltr]

[ltr][/ltr]

[ltr]Re: The New Wigwam[/ltr]

• [ltr]Quote[/ltr]

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr]
 by 
 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Regarding doing a forum watch (an obvious mod job) TonyJ is the most active, some others do sweet FA.

But less to watch as the trouble making trolls have stopped posting as I have been stopped posting - can anyone see the logic in that apart from bloody laziness and inability to do the job.

[ltr]Top[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Piper on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Aye yon fukin back stabbing 2 faced shit hoose Rabski....... 

Looks like the soft cunt has gone and poisoned himself by defending Dunn.

Well he aint called "The Toxic Toad" for nowt.......!!!!!!

The Mad Piper
The Mad Piper
"THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER TO HAVE GRACED THIS SO CALLED FORUM"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 am

[ltr]Re: Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)[/ltr]

[ltr]Unread post[/ltr] by [ltr]Dr Bunsen Honeydew[/ltr] » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:13 am
You old members will remember the days Jammy and Westie loved NVA and sung its praises, well time and the desire for conflict now creates these lies and deliberate attempt to insult and damage us.

NVA "I’m also not interested in anything “hair shirt”, especially if it looks like it’s been made on a kitchen table, dictates what you can and can’t use with it and has no protection built in, Any kit that goes tits up and takes other kit with it should come with a guarantee to pay for consequential damage. I hear all the “less is more” arguments but when you experience better sounding kit that is protected, you tend to conclude this “minimalism” is BS and an excuse for lazy or incompetent design.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Figlet108 

I'm Jason.

Well, it's simply that I paid RD £10k for 10% of NVA.
After 9 months I still had received no paperwork, no share agreement absolutely nothing that connected me with NVA.
During those 9 months I had learnt the kind of man he was and how he conducted his business and didn't want to be part of it. In addition my father has heart problems and needed/needs money for hospital bills (in Greece). Since I had not been issued any paperwork and there was no formal agreement between us, I asked to end the relationship and for my money back.

I was told I couldn't have it as RD wanted to move house and needed it for that and that we would call the £10k a loan and I might get it back in a couple of years! I shit you not folks, I still have the emails, as does Terry and Linsayt who I CCed to have witnesses.

That's when things got nasty.

If I have time I'll carry on in the next post.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Arfffffff..........I take it Audioman aka Paul....now banned on AOS is non other than DuNGS Chief Appologist SKABBY TROLL the Charity shop asset stripper 

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?27464-NVA-interconnects/page4

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:34 am

The Fat Fuck is constantly trying to slither his way into bake off's or in this case the WW show for the SLURP....In his deluded mind he believes that can abuse...Defame and Libel folks with impunity and  expect them to forget and forgive.......

In this case the current owner of WW...the previous owner of WW and the members of Audio Abatour who loath him......

Utter Fukin  

DUNN...

Ok lets read between the lines, he cannot get enough trade to support the show so Plan #1 is out of the window. He cannot get out of the Kegworth Hotel contract so he is stuck with it and will have to take a loss. BUT that is not in the mans nature, Wigwam is a commercial entity and only there now to make him money, so don't expect it to be booked again for next year.

If he does drop it as can be seen from my post above, I will make sure it does not die, hopefully in consensus with other interested parties. It is now IMPORTANT to our hobby, the only thing worth changing is the insistence of only Wam members. I would love to see Audio Abattoir take it on and I would support them in it anyway I can. As they are the nearest reference point to the original version. Perhaps James could be involved again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Piper on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 pm

The below quote is Richard Dunns deluded take on things.........

Someone would have to be brain dead, or blind not to know for certain it was NVA Westie was referring to, now he is just trying to cover his tracks His posting since he decided to fall out with us here and with me, at TAS, at ALL versions of mk2 snakeoilaudio / Audio Addicts have shown his posting record on this. The man is a nasty liar now trying to cover for himself, given the opportunity I would love to have him in a court room.
People should go back and read his loving devoted posts about NVA here, before he decided to show his real personality, and compare it with now. Same for Jammy, just because I wouldn't choose him in an argument with DQ. I just admin-ed according to the rules per usual, and others. Note how these arses all congregate together to focus their bitterness.
I have no right of reply to their lies and bitterness having been banned in order to remove my right of reply. BUT as with all the others who try to use that ploy they are checkmated by this forum, where THE TRUTH is told about ALL the things in this hobby that need to be told - and boy do they hate it - mostly because they see the number of lurkers who are reading it. THEIR MEMBERS and potential members seeing them for who they are. We like members but we love lurkers. (Richard Dunn) aka (The Toxic Toad).

FFS.....Watch yer self Westie, the old faggot, says he would like to have you in a court room.

MISSIONARY OR DOGGY...........!!!!

Last edited by The Mad Piper on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Piper
The Mad Piper
"THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER TO HAVE GRACED THIS SO CALLED FORUM"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:37 pm

FFS Hippo Neck just cannot get it through his Neanderthal Cranium
That were HiS ToXic Carcase to become involved with or God forbid organise an ex WW show a considerable number of visitors and more importantly.....exhibitors....From WW AA PFM and AOS where he is Banned and Loathed would stick 2 fingers up to 'IT' and the show....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next