TOAD NECKS ECHO CHAMBER

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: TOAD NECKS ECHO CHAMBER

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Old fatso should’ve done a bit more homework. This very deck sold previously for £200 as a working deck, only to be returned by the buyer and relisted as spares or repair at £185! 

Seen ya coming fatboy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Piper on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:25 pm

DSJR will soon lick it in to shape for im.
The Mad Piper
"THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER TO HAVE GRACED THIS SO CALLED FORUM"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Lick his arse into shape, more like!

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

The Mad Piper wrote:Aye its a pile o utter fukin shite, but already his arse lickers are ooooing and aaaaaing.

Cunt were to polish a turd, his disciples would want one.

Already offers that service PiP.......Those black plastic cases don't half fingerprint and collect dust cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Those reviews are getting more ridiculous by the day. It’s like a North Korean thread on Kim Jong Il. 

The latest appraisal, soon to be followed by a full review, is of a P50 preamp. So what’s wrong with that?

Well he “upgraded” from a P20 preamp. Which has the same volume pot, same selector switch, same phono socket set and same cable. 

It’s a passive preamp, so that’s all there is to it. Other than a bigger case with more inputs, it’s the EXACT SAME AMP!

Here is the appraisal word for word 

“UPS delivered a P50 at just after 7am this morning- I’m still sat in pyjamas- wow, I knew from reviews there was an expected improvement but was not expecting this! such a lift in performance. Again details and the sheer size of the sound has lifted to another level- so pleased [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Roll on Ls5 when funds allow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] “

Dung knows they are the same thing, so why didn’t he call BS on the perceived improvement, and why did he sell him the P50 in the first place when it is THE SAME AMP with more inputs?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Piper on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Good point.........Utter fuking bullshit.

like the TV series POINTLESS.

Hows about a review of a nva mains unit that's likely to blow your amps.

If you have a BBPSU and I was running two of them into a P3, accidentally dropped the stylus on the disc with the volume up and pop took out an A80. (Dicky Dung)

Fukin unbelievable.
The Mad Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Apparently the BBPSUs are so good, this is the result! Only Bunsen could come out with this shite.
He’s positioning himself to deny any responsibility for the next bit of blown kit and whatever it takes with it. Everything is someone else’s fault, even when HIS kit is the cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Piper on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:39 pm

You couldn't fukin make it up......!!!!

Poor design thats what it is, and potentially dangerous.
The Mad Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhhh HaaaaaaHaaaaaa.......You just don't get it do you DUNG?......You thought that you would infiltrate your Fat ArsE and a number of your glove puppet Mongs on to other forums Loike AA but mainly WW.....to Shill your NVA Cack...back you up and hide behind..........

Unfortunatly for you PeterWW made a very poor descision in allowing  your TOXIC CarCase back on against the best judgment and wishes of a number of the then Mod's and Admin Ziz Duvet as well as the majority of the latest Mod team who...

DO NOT WANT YOUR BILE ON THEIR FORUM......

I nevitably steps have been taken to limit the damage and fallout by vetting your poisonous agendad drivel and your Ego cannot stand such an affront aye Goiter Neck?

Unexpectedly for you the Loyal Drones that you incited  to join WW seem to be enjoying a proper Fair and well run HiFi forum and wish to stay.......Which is why none of them are licking your FAT wounded ARSE on your New WW thread and you are isolated and ranting to yourself.....Sooooooooooo Hillarious 

The bottom line DUNG....WW do not want your Toxins...Decades long Wars and Agendas or Defamation of other Manufacturers...Dealers Nor other members of the HiFi Forna community.......

All part of the Plan You Fat Plank.   

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Message to any Wammers looking in: Look out for Savlon trying to slime his way into Wigwam and gain influence in order to get his master unmuzzled and let off the leash. The game he is playing is obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:32 am

So Latteman has made the huge leap from P20 to P50 and is amazed at the improvement that buying the EXACT SAME AMP ONLY WITH MORE INPUTS can bring.

Now the Borg Collective are moving in to shill the shit out of Dung’s Tupperware boxes, Glue covered speakers and inflated off-the-shelf wires. 

According to the Borg, Latteman just has to buy cubes so he can hear what his amps are doing, and then CN chimes in trying to shill the most expensive interconnects and speaker cables. Let’s hope Latteman doesn’t need long lengths because we will know what happens to the price.

They really are a bunch of mindless drones whose only pleasure in life is rimming the splurting anus of a toxic geriatric toad. 

Utter fucking wankers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:41 am

bake offs 
wtf is that cack all about?

only way to hear things properly are at HOME

fucking full of losers with zero lives

TWATS of the highest order....you off soon stevie-lad? 
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:49 am

wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:50 am

Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Piper on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Yup as Mr lateman is, I once was.............Conned.

Message.....wake up and smell the roses you daft cunt.
The Mad Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:53 pm

'After a quiet day at the Echo chamber, the old cunt is still up late waging war against the Wam:

DUNN QUOTING PFP:

"Either stop dissing the way we mod and simply get on with being part of the forum OR I personally will cease your account and refuse you access to the show. I’m sorry it’s come to this but this is your own doing, not mine."

Dunn:

Ludicrous new post, he complains at me yet he doesn't even know I have been effectively banned. I cannot post without my posts being approved and moderated before posting. Is this a normal member, of course not, I want to be a normal member, but I am denied it by the Wigwam moderators he has appointed. I will not post into censorship, this not Nazi Germany you know. I would never do this to a forum member here it is a complete insult. If a post here breaks our rules it is removed and explained, THAT IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!!

So you have a choice make me a normal member again and take away the moderator insult and I have no need to complain, but if not then THE PURPOSE of this thread kicks in, and if you boot then you have war again it is that simple.

You (your mods) are breaking your agreement with us (me), I am no longer a member who can post on your forum, if it stays that way I am not a member so you might as well ban me and lets get back to the way we were if that is what you want again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 am

loony
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:17 am

if he gets back on wam i'll make it my job to get the cunt booted again...i'll not stop  Twisted Evil
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:39 am

So you have a choice make me a normal member again and take away the moderator insult and I have no need to complain, but if not then THE PURPOSE of this thread kicks in, and if you boot then you have war again it is that simple.

Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:45 am

big world out there toad neck.
places to visit...beaches to sit on and relax with a book. spend time with grand children..oh i forgot lucky for the human race you never spawned ya cunt.
see what happens when u end like this pos..u need to have ya kids about when ya old...not having kids makes u a real selfish twat..not always ofc..westie's a diamond fella.
bitter fucking twisted cunt this pratt.

best thing that pos could do for his buisness is close down that fuckpit forum and stop posting on all forums...he's his own worst enemy..
any person with any sense would read the cunts bile and go elsewhere for some boxes of cack

TOAD NECK START A WAR WITH US COCK BREATH PLEASE...u seem to thrive on online wars and conflicts...

declare war with us and see what happens cunty 
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 am

He’s running scared of us cos in reality he’s a pussy. Talks a good fight but really can’t handle any conflict without his gang. That’s why he always turns up on other forums mob handed. 

He’s too stupid to win any arguments and has too fragile an ego to handle any flak. But his troops are dwindling. Eric has evacuated, Quim has all but quit and Savlon is busy sliming his way into Wigwam. That only leaves the Cardiff conspiracy theorist, but under all that pube hair and tinfoil hat, he is usually oblivious to Dung’s war cries.

Face it Fatboy: Your forum is dead, your company is being farmed out and will die beyond your control in the hands of others, and you are rapidly losing your faculties.

The paranoia is deepening as it drives away your last allies, you’ve spurned your final opportunity to interact on a normal forum and your last days will be spent raging alone and ignored in that vacuum you call a forum.

When you go, there will be brief celebrations, but in 5 years time you and your “company” will be forgotten and erased from history. 

Thank God you didn’t spawn. If only your father had made that his lifetime achievement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:52 am

cheers
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:28 am

Fatboy is still blithering away in the vacuum, raging at Wam and being ignored by everyone including his own forum members. 

I could post it here but it’s just more of the same cry baby whining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:31 am

yeah seen it.
early sunday morning the cunt's at it...

the twat needs to seek help from a shrink...a shrink would have a field day with the fucker...show a shrink his forum and they would throw the key away
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph-Hucker on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:17 am

his fuckpit is on it's knees. cheers

more or less talking to himself now..

FUCKING GOOD..UTTER PIG OF A MAN IS CONFINED NOW TO TALKING TO HIMSELF 
Rudolph-Hucker
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down