fat useless ugly sack of shite shane

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

fat useless ugly sack of shite shane - Page 4 Empty Re: fat useless ugly sack of shite shane

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:10 am

bet the cunt spends 10 minutes just heaving that 100 stone carcass out his pit  fat useless ugly sack of shite shane - Page 4 1904186284 fat useless ugly sack of shite shane - Page 4 935257301
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

fat useless ugly sack of shite shane - Page 4 Empty Re: fat useless ugly sack of shite shane

Post by wiffy on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:35 am

Why get out of ya pit when ya dad does everything for ya. Bet he's still wiping shane's fat arse.
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:50 am

Gotta be claiming ESA benefit........Too FAT to work Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Obese Deluded MongTarD...............
Won't be able to carry on like this ordering pointless shit off of the net only to sell it days later when your local Benefits inspectors have caught up with ya...Aye 

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?64766-FS-Massdrop-Sennheiser-HD58X-Brand-New-%A3130

Price is strictly £130. Free UK postage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 am

Twisted Evil
 the twat is sick...round n round in circles.
no job
no girlfriend
zero life except buying cack eating and sleeping
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:01 am

Aye, his only interest in life is buying shite not even using it then selling it for a loss. Has this amoeba ever done anything worthwhile in his life ? Are there any brain cells present in this fat lazy waste of space ? Why am i paying tax to prop this cunt up and enable him to waste money like ke does on a weekly basis.
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:04 am

Worthless fat wog
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:37 am

The fat worthless tourettes ridden sand wog has gone and done it again. Bought sommat and selling it two weeks later after never using it.  Fucking insane. I am paying for this jaffa cake monster to lay sweating and farting in his pit all day stuffing his face and throwing money away like this.

fat useless ugly sack of shite shane - Page 4 1480655803
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Hominem on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:50 pm

I don’t expect anybody here to agree with me and that’s fine, but I like Shane. He does his own thing with his hifi, which might seem odd to others but he goes his own way and I like that.

I’ve chatted with him a few times, bought some kit from him and sold some to him. He’s a nice guy imo.
Bad Hominem
Bad Hominem

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm

To a degree......However what erks folk are his comments akin to work is for morons and that he has no intention of working for a living.......So....just how is he funding his HiFi OCD other than DHS benefits that I am pretty certain he isn't entitled to........ OFC I may be wrong......Anyhoo....as ever...your opinion is cool here cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Bad Hominem wrote:I don’t expect anybody here to agree with me and that’s fine, but I like Shane. He does his own thing with his hifi, which might seem odd to others but he goes his own way and I like that.

I’ve chatted with him a few times, bought some kit from him and sold some to him. He’s a nice guy imo.
yeah but folk living off tax payers aint on really..nice bloke or not he's a layabout living off the back of other people..
makes him imho an utter pos
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Hominem on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 pm

I’m honestly not convinced he does live off the state. Have you ever considered he has a bit of a dead-end job and just doesn’t want to say what he does.

I don’t agree with anyone living off the work of someone else. I’d stop it being a possibility and I’d definitely stop people breeding massive families and creating lifestyles where nobody earns a bean. In my working life I’ve spent a lot of time and effort trying to tackle it.
Bad Hominem
Bad Hominem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:32 pm

he told us he dont work..
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 pm

A SLIm possibility BH........Not a word I would instinctively use where Shane is concerned tho Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:37 pm

Thousands of folk are out of work for several diverse reasons that are beyond their control.......Big difference to could work yet won't

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:03 am

He’s a layabout and thieves from his dad and the tax payer
Another pos earth would be better off without
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:20 am

Pointless threads on hifi forums. Any started by this fat waste of space  Razz
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:50 am

stupid fat wog ffs.
i've done more work this morning than that cunt has done in his entire life  Evil or Very Mad
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:04 am

fat useless ugly sack of shite shane - Page 4 1411275209

I bet its too much effort for the sand wog to even wipe his own arse.
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 pm

does that sack of human excrement even listen to music?
never seen the cunt post anything about it? probably has no idea what music is..just listens to the wank hifi instead
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by jewish-nose on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:20 am

Just pushed out a loud fart. So yes, I'm still alive and shockingly unhealthy.

Loving the attention on here. Keep it up, guys.
jewish-nose
jewish-nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:01 pm

u ever gonna get a job then fatso. or you gonna continue living a wankers lifestyle letting other people pay for you're kebabs.
one day your dad will be gone and you'll be living in a box Razz
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by jewish-nose on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:08 pm

The wankers lifestyle my dear old mush.
jewish-nose
jewish-nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Peacock on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Evil or Very Mad  disgusting vile person..
you'll never live the dream like me without a lifetime of deadicated hard work fatso..i have worked non stop since the day i left school in 1981..already worth around half a million quid..will be worth a million when i retire.
you'll end up in some hostel one day
Drew Peacock
Drew Peacock
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by jewish-nose on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:11 pm

I rest my case.
jewish-nose
jewish-nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum