MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Chris P Bacon on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm

ole jabba must be broke

how the fek can a so called man live off another person let alone a woman..fucking disgusting parasite.
not only living her back but throwing money away on the pos taxi
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Living Sin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:30 pm

I bet he feels bad ok thats why hes asking for you good people to donate for a good cause

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:33 pm

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 1428013278 that sack of shite can drop dead as far as i'm concerned bozo..the cunt is sick and should be bannished from the net

maybe i should start asking u soon karns my good fellow for some cash for this cack ole
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Hell not ask me Bozo i can assure thee er that

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:48 am

how comes the cunt aint worked for years aye?

ok he has no mortgage ..so fekin what..who pays all the bills then..his food bill must be 1000 quid a week ffs...greedy pompous fat cunt.
hopefully his cesspit forum will be given back to it's rightful owner steve toy.

we all need to work in this life untill 65..non stop untill that day...unless u got 1 million quid in the bank at say 50 then ofc u can retire.

this pompous fat cunt living way beyond his wifes only income..

seems now he cant afford to even run the forum  MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 1418953693 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 2209900275

ffs i could run 100 forums easily and still have thousands over each month.

we're mortgage free and as always i'm up 4am and working my ass off everyday..even weekends if the jobs are there..

bone idle fat tosser...these lazy cunts always get their comuppance in the end...he's have almost no pension when he hits 65..we'll have about 4k a month coming in ..
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:37 am

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 1920146266 Lazy Dudes

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:38 am

Worthless existence without a job
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:40 am

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 1498895222

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 am

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 183793298
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:44 am

Twisted Evil

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Nice late autumn day here in Wrexham, crisp and fresh, but not too cold... Popping into Chester soon to collect our allocation of this year's Beaujolais Nouveau, from our vintners, and then off to lunch at the Grosvenor Brasserie. Happy daysMARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 Food-smiley-005

Marco.

more towards the cunts early death from heart attack
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:05 pm

should be at work bone idle tosser...

we all need to work fatboy..
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Claims to be a wine connoisseur ......... jocolor The French wine producers and dealers dump all the bog average Cack Beaujolais Nouveau Onto other countries......especially on the Rosbifs....Stupid shit slurping half a pasta wog.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:39 pm

He has to be broke
Pouncing money to run that fuck pit forum
Living of one salary means u just about live
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:53 pm

HaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa.................

Fat MonG castigates 'Normal' folk for seeking out a bargain purchase on Black Friday.........FFS how much of his wife's cash has he flushed down the bog on his Rappa Hip Hop Pimp Mobile and on CacK French export standard wine............ cUnt

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 Q Originally Posted by walpurgis MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 Viewpost-right
A smart buyer can find a bargain all year round and does not need a 'special occasion' to do so.

Yes, that's spot on. As for the puerile arses who fight over TV, clothes, etc, in shops, well they should be locked up and the key thrown away!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 17429

Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:38 pm

All this BS Pretend lifestyle of his doan fool me one bit.

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Look McSpud the blokes done alright for himself......Drives a Merc, Nice wealthy wife, Enjoys fine wine n food, Nice big house.
You wouldnt be a tad jealous because......You cant drive, Married a Mongzilla, Aint got tupence ha penny to rub together, Drink Cider and eat pot noodles, & Live in a Cooncil hoose squatters wouldnt set foot in.

Just sayin loike........

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 1428013278

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:58 am

all fake with marco bozo

wifes dead mums house for starters

he aint worked for none of it...car is worth nothing ..all the tat in his shit ole worth nothing..he'll have fuck all pension..

no kids...when he's 80 he'll be all alone living in some bedsit..
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:08 am

that cunt can only dream of a life like me and jammy..

he would be a right fucking asshole if he had money..for starters the cunt wouldn't be fucking with a 3k diesel taxi trying to make it into a race car.

ffs what cunt does that aye?  19 year old kids living with mum thats what...he'll never own a proper car..

the house was given to him..me and marie worked hard saved hard to buy this gaff..EVERYTING we worked for...

this twat aint worked a days life in his life for over 10 years.

i'm sure the cunts broke and asking for money to run the forum coz he cant afford it.

has to be mofos..

WELL GET OFF YOU'RE FAT ASS GET A JOB THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO GO BEGGING
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:53 am

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?61379-Black-Friday-anybody/page4

the cunts lieing about his age now

he was born 1964 same as me...makes him 54...once someone lies to me then i can never trust a single word they spout
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:33 am

Fibbing's okay though.   MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 1952008164

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:05 pm

fibbings the way of forums shorty

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:24 pm

No no no Prince Pooftah you are confusing our wee fibs and leg pulls with your own Dirty, Lying, Scheming, Two faced, Grassing, Nasty, Bullshit.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:16 am

so it looks as though jabba the hut needs cash now to run his taxi and to pay for all that cack the fat tosser eats
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:03 pm

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?60962-Crap-Weather-for-November!&p=1034941#post1034941

u noticed with that fucking sack of shite jabba the hut..u know the one with the nigga wheeled pimped up pos taxi.

it's always better weather in that shit ole he lives in than anywhere else in the uk  MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 3 978184484
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next