MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Chris P Bacon on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:36 pm

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 1498895222
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:10 pm

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 2209900275  Da Half a Pasta Wog Is so paranoid the Obese MonG thinks he is refering to Papa  and by descent his own Flabby ArsE........

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Avatar3_71
Marco 
MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 User-onlineSite Owner/Administrator

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Icon1

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Q Originally Posted by Macca MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Viewpost-right
I didn't actually have you in mind I was referring to some comments I read elsewhere saying how much better it was than the man's game because of blah blah. The same people who are constantly telling us what an awful country this is and that they'd rather live somewhere else. Despite this country giving them everything they have, which seems to be quite a lot in some cases. 

Are you referring to someone on AoS, Martin? If so, please supply quotes, as I'm curious!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Smile

Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Oh yes he is you poncing Wog...... Constantly sniding away at the UK 
Cuisine....culture...like your fat head is in the post war 1950's.....Speaking of which what did your cowardly Fascist family do in the war aye Jabba......

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Avatar3_71
Marco 
MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 User-onlineSite Owner/Administrator

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Okies... Where's the "elsewhere" you're referring to then?MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Smile

Marco.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Curiously no listing for FatSo Pierreccini's stainedglasscompany.co at 
Companies House.......Hmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm

not that cunts company..the fat sack of shite had this bozo do some work for him coz the bone idle cunt can only picture frame MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 2209900275
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Ahhhhhhhh.....Males total sense.....Failed Fish Fryer...Failed Cheap HiFi sales creep.....Failed mattress salesponce......O Level grade 3 picture framer......... MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 2209900275  Utter Looser treading water until Papa Pierreccini drops off the twig and leaves the FaT Cunt some cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 am

so the fat cunt dont like being a passenger in a car.
mmmmmmmm
more control freakary..u see the patern of the pos having to have control around him..
no flying aswell...
biggest control freak on the net..fucking crazy his poor wife living with that sack of shite
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:46 am

not only a control freak is jabba but also a psychopath.
a shrink would have a feild day with that cunt
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Yup.....Apart from the fact most forums consider the FaT CunT to be DoG Shit on theiR Shoes........El Duce- BaG cannot stand anyone having control over his FaT GoB.......... Ergo steal your own shit hole where you can be your own pathetic dictator......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Hominem on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Good vid. I hadn’t heard any connection between psychopaths and parasitic lifestyle before.
Bad Hominem
Bad Hominem

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:48 pm

As an avid reader of comment taking the piss out of the ludicrous Self Opiniated Halfa Wog on other Forna the latest Pavlovian Dog reaction from criticism that he no longer posts on HiFi related subjects......only his pathetic schoolboy smutty non very humour or the latest pile of fodder shovelled into his Fat GoB.....

El Duce-Bag wades into the following topic.......Not with balanced consideration as to what others think.....Merely to ram his opinion
 ( which of course is always correct ) down other respondants throats
Like the Bullying Narsasistic CunT that he is.........

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?65087-Can-you-ever-go-back-to-belt-drive/page3

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Perfect example of the type of MonG attracted to Pierreccini's shit hole......Lucky that he didn't wake up in the car park with a broken nose........ Moron.....

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Avatar8329_31
mad-moon 
MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 User-offlineSenior MemberMARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 AOS_Supporter

I'm Alan.

Some people are though, just plain stupid..I was on the A194 overtaking a row of vehicles, when a young woman decided she would pull out in front of me, no indication..I had to brake extremely hard not to ram her up the backside of her Vauxhall Astra...I put my main beam on as to say are you blind!...she pulled back into the inside lane and motioned to me with her hand that I was a wanker MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Wanker I was a bit upset to say the least...I pulled in further on and waited for her to pass...and I followed her into a shopping ctr car park in Hebburn, where I live...she proceded to say I was trying to intimidate her by putting on my lights, then said I was speeding..not to mention saying I was crazy and she had her baby in the back seat of the car, and her burly boyfriend in the passenger seat, so wasn't bothered about putting the rest of her family at risk either....I had just stopped to tell her the error of her ways, when her boyfriend became violent...and told me to get back in my car and go away...in not so many words....I then explained OK...I have it all on dash cam and will hand the footage to the police...he got his mobile phone out and started to take pictures of my car, parked up in the supermarket car park....Hmmmmmm..

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Most curious that FaT Fangio Pierreccini has not spread his lard all over this thread....... As a full bike licence holder ( LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE ) and an advanced driver MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 2209900275 

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?65130-Driving-standards-these-days

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:12 pm

HE DOES NOT HOLD A BIKE LICENCE.
the twat is full of shite
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Yup....one might even feel sorry for the Sad FaT CunT LIEing in order to appeal to the biker fraternity were he not such a LoathsoMe Sack of Shit.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:18 pm

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 1498895222
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN Yesterday at 3:57 pm

OH THE FUKIN IRONY MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 2209900275

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Q Originally Posted by User211 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Viewpost-right
A day before I had a new Mercedes ML350. What a joke of a car. Terrible thing. Status thing with a family only for parking outside schools. Otherwise hopeless.

Fat Halfa Wog
Idiots with that type of shallow mentality deserve not only to lose their car, but be ass-whipped, butt-naked, with their cotton panties pulled down, and laughed at in front of the whole school, for their pathetic pretentiousness! MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 17 Fighting0056 

Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17