MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Da Fat moNG has surfaced after a small break from preaching his Il Duce world view to his sheep....only to Ponce even more goods from poor old Ill Struth........ First it was his spirits collection.....then a Fish kettle....now a Coffee bean grinder........ 

FFS so reminds me of an Unscrupulous Vulture relative stripping an elderly relative by .........

Then you're deceitful — someone who's untrustworthy, two-faced, or fraudulent. Being called deceitful is not a compliment: deceitful words are misleading and deceitful people tend to lie or deceive others. You can say a corrupt business is deceitful, and a two-faced politician is deceitful.........

If this FAT CUNT is as well off as he claims why does he need a used Fukin Fish Kettle...... lying cunt

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Q Originally Posted by struth MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Viewpost-right
fresh ground beans make a huge difference. the aroma off them alone is worth the work.MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Smile

I may well sell my hand grinder soon as with my various illnesses im not able to easily use it now. cost nearly £200 new these and are the dogs danglies, but you need strength in arms and soulders to turn the damn handle MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 3637

Coolio... When the time comes for moving it on, please bear me in mind!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Food-smiley-005

Could you post a pic of it again mate, and a link to where they're for sale new? ChurzMARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Smile

Marco

Back to top Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 am

FATso on the 75th DDay Commemorative..........

"Hear, hear!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 8769

We wouldn't be around now, and the world today would be a very different place without those chaps.

Marco."

So spouts the Bloated Hipocrite grandson of a Fascist Italian....... What did you do in the War Grandpappy Pierracini......... 

You seem to have forgotten this wee fact..........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Italy_during_World_War_II

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:37 am

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 482417856

thieving off ya wife is brave aye jabba MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 978184484
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 am

Jabba really is a pathetically Juvenile FaT  MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 978184484

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Q Originally Posted by rmcin626 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Viewpost-right
Plus 1 for Hendricks and cucumber, that’s the way to drink it.

"Where do you put the cucumber?MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 3637

Marco.

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Q Originally Posted by Ninanina MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Viewpost-right
I cannot eat pork at all... unless it's spare ribs that have some sort of marinade and bbq'd then they are ok

Liar... What about 'pork sword'?MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 10481

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Wink

Marco.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:29 am

Found a picture of Jabba's GrandPappy taken during the Fascist revolution......

italian one man tank - One forward gear and six reverse gears. Like all their tanks. | Geskiedkundig | Tank man, Armored vehicles, ...

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 X40z1v

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 am

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 1098768216
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 am

Lol - I don't get any, so they don't get a chance to do my head in!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Biggrin

I've got a 20-year old 'gas powered' Pay-As-You-Go mobile phone, which is mostly switched off, and only used in the car when I drive long or long(ish) distances, just in case I should need to phone the RAC or someone else while I'm out, and I spend around £30 a year on credit, most of which isn't used.

If folks want to contact me, I'm usually instantly available, via landline phone [yes, remember that?MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 Wink] or email - or PM on here. 

Marco [refuses to be a smartphone zombie, Apple or otherwise]
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:48 am

yeah coz u never go anywhere like the normal folk and ya wife probably cant afford to buy u one  MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 1098768216 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 482417856
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Warwick Hunt-Dunnis on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 am

No use having a mobile phone if u don’t have a mobile bod.
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis
Warwick Hunt-Dunnis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Marco is one of those people who is too stupid to recognise the enormity of his own stupidity. When all's said and done, the sum total of his life's achievement was to become a picture-framer, and he managed to fail at even that. Semi-skilled manual labour. A very low bar.

Now he is dependent on his wife. If anything happens to her in the future, he's screwed. Not an enviable situation.

I'd pity him if he wasn't such a repellent personality.

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2203363073
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:36 pm

picture framer ffs MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2209900275:dwarf laughing:dwarf laughing:dwarf laughing:dwarf laughing

unskilled joke of a job...ffs a 5 year old child can do that shite...
the above poster sums it up...what can the cunt look back on in life and say yep i did good. no kids out of work half his sad pathetic life.
look at just what i have achieved in just 14 years here ffs..held a job down built a new house and paid it off in 10 years.

that pos has nothing to look back on except maybe pimping up some worthless rust bucket pos merc worth nothing MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2209900275
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Talentless lying fat sweaty bastard. If i was king of the world then this waste of oxygen would be the first up against the wall.

No wait a minute. I would torture the fat cunt first. Bollocks in a vice and slowly tighten. Then a 2ft length of wood betwwen his ankles and sledge hammer them until they are falling off.

He deserves all the pain you can think of. Fat useless cunt. Did i say fat useless cunt ?
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:23 am

when that pos and that other pos from devon get to 65 .if ofc they dont eat themselves to death first, what can they look back on their sad lonely pathetic lives and say oh i did good.
i will able to write a book on my life story...50 years of floor fitting in london and here ffs. seen it all.done it all. picture framer ffs  MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2209900275 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2209900275
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:49 am

Aye. Sad pathetic losers. Shane is a  Marco wannabe although he probably dont see it. Shane's tourettes is quite explosive and very amusing at times. Box swapping moron.
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:33 am

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?64725-The-Tea-Hut&p=1096528#post1096528

the sack of shite is a fucking tea expert aswell  MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2737494147

the twat should be at work ..worthless life just sits at his pooter and claims to be an expert on everything

not much of an expert with cars though is the cunt...begars belief how someone can be so fucking retarded to put money into an old scrap heap merc.

wot a fucking loser
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:10 am

50 yrs fitting floors ? Your not that old shirley
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 am

no ofc not
started in 1978..when i retire it'll be 50 years bozo. 41 years up to now cunty
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:01 am

Hence one of my big problems with mobiles, and the lack of a 'hardwired', and in general much more reliable, phone connection, especially in the event of an emergency!

...and phones that need continuing charging. Therefore, for me, at home mobile phones should only be *back-up* for a proper landline.

Marco.
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:02 am

again it's all about him having control...
biggest control freak i have ever seen..after karns ofc
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:01 pm

his poor wifes name is del

bit manly that name aint it..wtf is del short for then
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:03 pm

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?52885-OK-What-s-For-Lunch-or-Tea-Today&p=1096697#post1096697

the fat pig is stuffing it's face again..all that shite the cunt eats along with all the booze equals an early death.
MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 1418953693
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Engeeeeee on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Derek innit ?
 Or Delbert if it's a coon.
Engeeeeee
Engeeeeee
BIGGEST COCK ON FIRKHAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:06 pm

fat wanker sits on his giant arse all day...wtf the greedy pig want to eat all that cack for aye..no wonder the cunt is 50 stone plus.
if i do nothing all day i hardly eat a thing..this cunt should have just one small meal a day..
good he does though..one less cunt on this planet can only be a good thing..early heart attack that lifestyle 

GOOD RIDENCE TO THE PIG OF A MAN
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Engeeeeee wrote:Derek innit ?

HIDEOUS NAME for  BIRD..she looks like a bloke anorl by all counts MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2768058009
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:22 pm

Chris P Bacon wrote:
Engeeeeee wrote:Derek innit ?

HIDEOUS NAME for  BIRD..she looks like a bloke anorl by all counts MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 14 2768058009
Does she sport a big black strap on to nudge fat cunts fudge ?
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next