MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Chris P Bacon on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 am

showthread.php

the fat pos will be dead soon hopefully...the ammout of utter shite the cunt eats n drinks i'm amazed he's still alive...ok he's pushing about 40 stone but still here
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:23 am

Never mentions what his Vegitarian wife will be eating....she having slaved away all morning in the kitchen whilst Jabba lounges around drinking wine until he can stuff his Gut full.........

narcissistic
/ˌnɑːsɪˈsɪstɪk/

adjective
[list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
[*]having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.

"a narcissistic actress"

synonyms:vain, in love with oneself, self-loving, self-admiring, wrapped up in oneself, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centred, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic, egocentric, egomaniac

• relating to narcissism.

"narcissistic personality disorder"

[/list]

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:28 am

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 1498895222
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:52 am

TeeeeeHeeeeeeee........

Jabba Da Hutt...

"

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Icon1

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Q Originally Posted by struth MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Viewpost-right
I only see one...MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Biggrin very nice presentation Marco

Ha - now amended! Cheers, mate. All Del's handiwork, not mine. She's not a bad lassMARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Wink

Marco."

Not at all, that looks rather nice! Glad you don't waste stuff either, as it's sacrilege. We've got plenty of leftovers from yesterday, which will do us for lunch! I'm going to do some more cocktails later though, as Del really enjoyed them yesterday, and she's been working hard!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Smile

Marco.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 pm

del lol
terrible mainly name ffs
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 pm

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?52885-OK-What-s-For-Lunch-or-Tea-Today&p=1081562#post1081562

ffs lord of the manor stuffing it's face with shite again MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 482417856MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 1098768216

as every day goes by and we all get richer this cunt will end up living on the streets in a few years time..
worthless pos of a man.
many of us could live off the back of our wives and stuff our faces all day fatso but some of us have pride in paying our way through life rather than scrounging from other people.
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:15 pm

bounce
Living Sin
Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:17 pm

Gluttony the acceptable sin but only in the eyes of the Glutton
Living Sin
Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:34 am

Two more Episodes of 'Jabba at the Trough' and yet again not a single mention of what his Vegitarian wife was eating..........

Mr NarCaSist being to preoccupied in showing off all the dead PiG that he had stuffed into his BiG GoB.......

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?52885-OK-What-s-For-Lunch-or-Tea-Today&p=1081577#post1081577

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Hominem on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:12 pm

FFS the main course looks like it needs a poop scoop!
Bad Hominem
Bad Hominem

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Razz
Living Sin
Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Errrrrr Nope.....what you ment to state was That you will get your hard working wife to slave away in the kitchen so you can impress some NoHoper....... ya Fat CUNT......

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Q Originally Posted by Marco MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Viewpost-right
I'll make it for you then when you visitMARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Smile

Marco.

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Food-smiley-005

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Wed May 08, 2019 12:44 pm

bone idle cunt

i have laid 90m2 today in stockholm anorl..eant 400 quid while that cunt just wasting is life away posting cack
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Wed May 08, 2019 1:04 pm

fat greedy fucking pig of a man
i bet he rules that house he got for free..he decides everything..i bet the cunt even picks her clothes...
very controlling wanker this pos of a man
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Wed May 08, 2019 1:07 pm

Snap, although it's a couple of degrees warmer here. Don't really care what the weather is like today, as all my jobs are indoors! Also looking forward to taking my dad out for dinner tonight somewhere nice, to celebrate his 86th birthday!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Food-smiley-005

Marco.

everything in this wankers life evolves around food...awesome news..means with the cack the cunt eats and the ammounto of booze he drinks he wont be around for much longer...planet earth will be a far better place without cunts like this on it
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed May 08, 2019 4:12 pm

PAPA prolly has no idea what an UTTER CUNT the fruit of his loins is Like....online in his little Fiefdom of Sycophants.......Jabba is really counting the days until he inherits all the JocK Chip-shop Luka then it's a newer Pimped Up Sand wog Taxi time........

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun May 12, 2019 10:53 am

Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun May 12, 2019 11:02 am

Yup.....that will be the BBQ the local Drugies piss over whilst Jabba is snoring his Fat head off Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 am

Marco has put a little weight on since this was taken.....

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Cjlu0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun May 12, 2019 11:13 am

cunts life evolves around eating shite and living off the back of his poor wife..
she'll see the light one day and fuck off..selfish pig of a man.
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun May 12, 2019 11:20 am

Aye.....recon she does all that cooking hoping the Obese Cunt will do a Mr Creosote or choke himself......she can then move her 18 year old boyfriend from the local estate in..........

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed May 15, 2019 3:35 pm

How amusing......Since outed and shamed here Fatso Half A Wog has started to mention the efforts of his long suffering wife toiling away in the kitchen to keep the FaT FucK at 20 stones and even mentions what the poor woman is eating whilst Mr NarCaSist attempts to impress his sheep..........

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?52885-OK-What-s-For-Lunch-or-Tea-Today/page476

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 pm

fat pig pos of a man.
he'll be broke when the cunt retires..u cant get by in this life and live a good life without working.
even bill gates works.
this cunt is a bone idle pos layabout parasite..boozing during the day while his poor wife works...all this cunt thinks about is himself
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Wed May 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Fat Oiler is banking on Papa Pieraccini's Chip shop empire Luka when the old man pops his clogs....... LMAO off were the will to be read and he had left it all to the Mother Church. MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 2209900275

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Icon1

If the quality of the food is good, that's decent valueMARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 Smile

What I like about The Three Pigeons (where I went today), is that all the food is home-made and cooked fresh from scratch, using only locally-sourced ingredients. That's a BIG selling point for me when eating out, as it impacts massively on the quality of the food served.

I'm simply not interested in how cheap it is to eat somewhere, or how much food there is, if the quality of the food served is merely average (or poor), as in that case I can eat much better at home!

For me, it's not merely about being 'filled up', or sustenance - I have to *really enjoy*, and savour every mouthful, of what I'm eating (or drinking)!!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM - Page 9 11629

Marco.
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next