MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Empty MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Chris P Bacon on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm

wot person with any fucking taste or common sense pimps a diesel pos merc MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 1098768216

wog wheels anorl ...utter fucking dickhead
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:34 am

anyone seen that scots cunt wife?

meant too like a bloke by all counts  Twisted Evil
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Empty Re: MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM

Post by Chris P Bacon on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:50 am

love to wind conehead up on westies forum

all my wealth posts are aimed at that cunt..he hoped i'de loose my house and everything a few years ago when many of us were fired in 2008 due to lack of work.
he said good i hope you loose everything  Razz

he must be furious i'm doing so well
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Pathetic absolutely pathetic!   Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:37 pm

https://wrexham.foodbank.org.uk/

must be that fat sack o shyte gets his nosh from
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:56 pm

Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:42 pm

Da Peasants are REVOLTING..... The reinvention of the Old Nasty Fuck Marco into the new Moralising Pious Marco is quit Nausiating...

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Marco the fat flatulent flump  Razz Razz Razz
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:48 pm

that fat ugly twat cant dish out pathetic threats anymore

the law regarding invasion of privacy and online harasment has changed...he cunt sends any more threats he will be nicked.

gotta be careful online now mofos
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 pm

I hope you bump in to him some time and lay the bastard out. I 'd pay to see that and then take a shit on him while he's down

lol!
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 pm

he's fucking huge now cunty
need a fekin earth mover to shift that cunt.
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:46 am

Maybe we should all pop over to fatsos shit ole
Wot u rekon
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by wiffy on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Thought you said stay away ?

Dangerous man (but fat)  Razz
wiffy
wiffy
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Oxbig on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:01 pm

joking fuck face
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:14 pm

SHUT THE FUNK UP........

MARCO IS A CHANGED MAN......AND IS COMING TO MY XMAS BASH.

AND DICK HEAD DUNN.

AND THE PIRATE.

Some bash.....pm moi for tickets.

Bands to be announced.
MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 1791259869 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 786089131 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 1791259869

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:16 pm

THE FALL.........Headlining.

On ...no sorry......Cunts dead.

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 3976363906

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 am

Hmmmmmm.....whenever Meat Head harps on about"home" made I am often suspicious of the lie.......Mr Haute Cuisine even claims CoOp Pizzas are close to authentic....MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 2209900275 

Anyhoo.....Bollox does that pie look home made, could just as well be a Greggs.......

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Q Originally Posted by Marco MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Viewpost-right
Granty, hope you've had a nice rest and are feeling better! 

Anyway, tonight's earlier scran: Del's homemade steak pie with shortcrust pastry, gravy, mashed potato, made with butter and a touch of cream, and some mixed fresh veg on the side:

MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM YMUjKN

Was lurevely!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Smile

Marco.

That looks divine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Looks like a bought pie, veg out of a freezer bag and a dollop of Smash. 

No way that small portion is for a guy of his stature either. Unless he’s on a real strict diet. That’s a snack size portion Andy not a meal.
Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Dung Ate My Jamster on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Oops I missed “a spoonful of Bisto”.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Those Tatters have that many lumps they look like mashed cellulite

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKHarlequiN on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Eeeewwwww.........Looks like leakage from DunGs NecK Sack

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:42 pm

greedy self centered pig ugly fat twat..

u notice the cunt aint posting in the pension thread..coz the cunt will hardly get any pension due to lack of work.

lazy sack of shyte
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Yup, like you say, it's whatever works for the couples concerned. Yours sounds like a good arrangement. Essentially, it's all about team work!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Smile

With us, it's largely the other way round. I'm semi-retired, and only occasionally dabble in some picture-framing, from home, which is the business I've run since the mid 90s. These days, I just cherry-pick the jobs I like doing, and which are worthwhile, such as the corporate contracts I've retained for years with large companies, and the odd job for private individuals I know who ask.

Del loves her job (an English and maths lecturer at a local college), as she loves teaching and making a real difference to people's lives - and she's dammed good at it, too. She could give it up, but she's the type who would get bored pretty quickly without some kind of 'challenge', and she can't sit still, so always needs to be busy. 

It's hard work being a teacher these days, as teenage kids are so demanding, but when you're good at your job, the majority of the kids love you, and your superiors think you're brilliant (as you get results), it takes a bit of the stress away. Plus, she works 10 mins from home, in a pretty quiet town, so there's virtually no 'commute'.

I'm a little different, and can quite easily chill out, and do hee-haw, although when something needs done, it gets done! 

I was as 'driven' as Del is now when I was building up my business, which thankfully was successful enough to put me in a position where I can talk shite all day to you daftees, of course in between cleaning the house, washing up, doing the garden and such like, generally making the place nice for when she gets in... 

Hey, maybe one day I'll get jiggy with an iron!MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM Biggrin
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris P Bacon on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:39 pm

bone idle fuckpig of a man

even billiionairs work..cunt rekons he earnt so much he can retire at 50 MARCO THE CONEHEAD WANKER FROM WREXHAM 2737494147

dream on fatboy...that's why the cunt drives some 10 year old pos merc worth 50 quid..u notice the cunt dont mention a pension..coz he wont get one.
boy i hat this cunt almost as much as i hate that sack of shite toad neck
Chris P Bacon
Chris P Bacon
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sin on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Collage Lecturer with teenage Kids. Were talking late teens not school kids  Rolling Eyes

Shes dammed good at her job, & he knows how?

Aye Chillin' out equates to sitting on your arse all day!

Building up what business anything to do with having it handed on a plate by any chance.

Living Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next