Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story?

Go down

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? Empty Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story?

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just sayin'.

I don't wanneur tread on anyone's toes or steal the limelight.

And I promise that if youse doan wanneur  huv nuffink do wif me story, I will not RAIN DEATH AND PESTILENCE DOWN UPON THIS FORUM.
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? Empty Re: Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story?

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Get Stuffed!

Back to top Go down

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? Empty Re: Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story?

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 1098768216 Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 1098768216 Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 1098768216 

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 2203363073

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieWorcester on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 am

Okay, let's have it FFS. Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 935257301

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:05 am

I don't like the tone of your voice.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieWorcester on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:08 am

Never mind. Let's have the fucking story anyway.

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:22 pm

I can't find it.

It is indeed a web-wide celebrated work of literary art, but I have not posted it anew for a few years and seems places I posted it - like Regal Zonophone 1 - have disappeared altogether.
I have it on another pooter but that pooter is cornholed and won't start!

I will look around more - I think I posted it to Waxidermy but cant remember the thread title.

Looks like you will have to weep bitter tears, mucker.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:24 pm

I'm certain there are cocksuckers that know where I can find it on the web - or even that have saved it to their personal pooters - afterall, Wallace does have a devoted following.

But we are dealing with sponges, reluctant to share.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by isaac hunt on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:30 pm

StevieWorcester wrote:Never mind. Let's have the fucking story anyway.
Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 2209900275
isaac hunt
isaac hunt
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Engine on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 pm

So yer actually taking shite , Trampedo.... as per usual ?
Engine
Engine
BIGGUS DICKUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 pm

You wanna read a good book, read "Fishboy - Mark Richard"

About a wee boy who is a stowaway on-board a trawler manned by a crew of freaks. (And it features a Mermaid)

cheers

It remains to this day my favourite novel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  No Pip please, never mention anything about wee boys to the Wally, you are aware he is a registered sex offender are you not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:14 pm

FUCK..........Thanks for the heads up Tipps.

Had a wee inkling he might be (Looks like one) wot wif all the pics he posts, but never liked to mention.

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 3046681651 Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 2091010121

Back to top Go down

Post by isaac hunt on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:52 am

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 482417856
isaac hunt
isaac hunt
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 183793298   Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 2737494147    Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 1579389672 Who wans to read me celebrated Mermaid Story? 1223652268

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum