WEINER DOG (2016, US)

Go down

WEINER DOG (2016, US) Empty WEINER DOG (2016, US)

Post by Wallace on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:59 am

yOUSE KNOS i JUST GOT ME A WEINER DOG, SO i WAS REALLY LOOKING  FORWARD TO THIS FILM.

So called comedy.  Nothing at all funny about it - it ends with the weiner dog being repeatedly run over  by cars for crissake.

4 separate stories. First two stories are linked. The no-good parents of the boy getting cancer treatment get rid of the dog cos it is throwing up all the time. They take it to be put down but the assistant at the vets takes it into her own care. But she, like the parents of the first story, is too fucked up to take proper care of herself, nevermind the dog. Some loser tells her he is on crystal meth and wants to go to Ohio. Immediately the dill-head girl says "Sure. Can I come along". So the dog finds itself from one hopeless situation to the next.
But the 3rd and 4th stories are not connected this way.
Danny Devito is a professor of screenplay. The students think he should be replaced with a younger man cos he is too miserable and negative and his old-school Jewish schtick methods are old hat and frankly embarrassing. So the university is about to fire him. He tapes a time bomb to his weiner dog and lets it loose in the school hall.   
Last story has Helen Bursyn as a miserable old woman with a dog she names, Cancer.

Most of this film has little to do with a weiner dog...so fuck it. Not worth the time it took for me to type this.
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

WEINER DOG (2016, US) Empty Re: WEINER DOG (2016, US)

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:16 am

You watch some fukin shit Waldo.

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieWorcester on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:34 am

Available on Blu-Ray?

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:03 pm

FFs!  Waldo get yourself a girl friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum