Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're idiots and I ain't reading it !"

Go down

Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're  idiots and I ain't reading it !" Empty Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're idiots and I ain't reading it !"

Post by Engine on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:31 am

I wuz reading this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And it was nowt special . Just a book gleaned from articles most peeps have read anyway
 Then I read this bit.
 About American terms.
 And I thought " fuck it ....this cunt knows fuck all about owt !
 I can't  read a book when lack of brains by the author is displayed.
Or when an author or publisher treats me as if I'm a thick cunt .... I just get annoyed....
 And I bin it .
Can tha see why ?
 A little test for yuz. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Engine
Engine
BIGGUS DICKUS

Back to top Go down

Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're  idiots and I ain't reading it !" Empty Re: Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're idiots and I ain't reading it !"

Post by 13 Inch Barlow on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:08 pm

"Teddy boy" is straoight brit vernacular. Nowt ter does with American cunt. (the assumption been that us Brits were interested somehoo in an American jew-president? Not likely.) 

Teddy boys were Brit. subculture where lads dressed in frills & fripperoys alla Edwardian England-period. 
Mr. Engy ood knoo all abart this since ee be a saft,peacock man-of-fashion. Lancelot percival demure, loikes.

It goes wiffoot sayin' there be noo "teddy" boyos-types in Birminharm. (If there iss den dems ur in hidin'.) Uz mens roots dem oot an' scoops oot bawls wif sharpen't  aluminium ice-cream scoops.
13 Inch Barlow
13 Inch Barlow

Back to top Go down

Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're  idiots and I ain't reading it !" Empty Re: Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're idiots and I ain't reading it !"

Post by Engine on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Fer zakkerly  ! 
  Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're  idiots and I ain't reading it !" 482417856
.Who can take it serious after shoite loike that ?
 Not I .

Engine
Engine
BIGGUS DICKUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Engine on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Credit  where it's due Tramps.
 For a none Englander  yer impressed me with yer suss there.....especially  when we  Consider Rudi , who was a cockanee. .....home of said teddyboy  culture.
 Didn't know what the fuck was going on .  Rolling Eyes
Engine
Engine
BIGGUS DICKUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Tramps?

Yew mean Mr Wallace?
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by isaac hunt on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Engine wrote:Credit  where it's due Tramps.
 For a none Englander  yer impressed me with yer suss there.....especially  when we  Consider Rudi , who was a cockanee. .....home of said teddyboy  culture.
 Didn't know what the fuck was going on .  Rolling Eyes
Embarassed Reading a book and thinking ."fuck this they're  idiots and I ain't reading it !" 3046681651
isaac hunt
isaac hunt
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum