If you don't read books you're a cunt.

Go down

If you don't  read books you're a cunt. Empty If you don't read books you're a cunt.

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Simple fact.
 I cannot be doing with anybody who goes through life without the yearn to learn !
 If someone ain't got at least a small bookshelf in their house you can be guaranteed they will be ignorant Bastards with no working brain cells.
 I can't stand going anywhere without a book.
 Knowledge keeps your brain working... If half them senile folks had read constantly and kept taking information in their brain wouldn't have shrivelled  up and died on em .
 I know straight away if I go in a house and there's  no books , that the cunt ain't gonna be worth talking to.
 The same people won't  know what the fuck is going on in the world outside their fucking backdoor.
 Ignorance and illiteracy,  I won't have it !
study

Back to top Go down

If you don't  read books you're a cunt. Empty Re: If you don't read books you're a cunt.

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm

And kids .
 First thing my kid had stuck in her hands was a book.
 20 years later she's got a masters degree in English.
 Parents who don't get their kids reading asap are just scum who don't give a fuck about them !
 Dole queue fodder kids who don't read.  Seen It time and time again.  Mum don't read ...kid don't read. ..kid gets fat and ugly doing nowt but playsation and moby phone text shit...kid knows fuck all except how to claim the fucking social and get a pakki baby.
  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

If you don't  read books you're a cunt. Empty Re: If you don't read books you're a cunt.

Post by Wallace on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:16 am

They should do the right thing and die an honourable death. Like the Romans did - fall on a sword (Brutus???) or drink hemlock (Socrates).
Or merely be beat to death with plucked chickens.
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:15 am

Plus they're missing out on some fucking good stories !
Book usually beat a filum hands down ! If you don't  read books you're a cunt. 1428013278

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:20 am

Old Brutes was supposed to have done himself when that useless cunt Richard Burton beat him in battle.
See....reading innit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnevil9 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:40 am

Reading is vary important. Watch TV is for twitz

Just sayin  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Karnevil9 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karnevil9
A YORKSHIRE GOD AMONGST MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 pm

If you don't  read books you're a cunt. 1498895222

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 am

Our man Rudy of course is a book ignoramus.

Dereliction/deprivtion on a Dickensian scale.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:33 am

study geek
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum