Anyone read " Brief History of Time"?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? Empty Anyone read " Brief History of Time"?

Post by Wallace on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Wots dis all abart den?

Hawking gowen on abart thermodynamics an' wotsits.

Wots his impression on big titter?

Fuck or suck?

(Perdominantly loikes.You know - press dick to titter ..or face. Where exactly does he stand?)
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? Empty Re: Anyone read " Brief History of Time"?

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Tried it, got lost about 20 pages in, ain't that smart enough.

Back to top Go down

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? Empty Re: Anyone read " Brief History of Time"?

Post by zako on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:08 am

I GOT IT,,OF COURSE ITS VERY INTERESTING,,,GOOD READING WHILE ON THE SHITTER,,
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:13 pm

20 pages?

You gots lots further than Wallesch.
I travelled abart 10 pages worth.

Boring as all fox. I gots no attention span for this sorta thing. University was bad enough. I don't want to go through that mental tangle at my age.
"Nice and easy does it. Does it all the time."

I just stole this book from my neighbour.
I'm gonna replace it and maybe steal sumfink better.

At beginning of book Hawking says already hundreds of years ago they figured out that with all those stars in the sky, there would be no night dark. That the reason the sky IS dark is that that star light is coming at us travelling through unimaginable distances of space so we just see the ghostlight- that the actual star sending out that light could be long,long dead and gone; the light being result of its collapse.

I got three questions to this (and I best hurry typing or my dumbbrain will recount only two!):

1/ Duh.....

2/How they figure out,over a hundred years ago, that this is enough accumulated light to make an end of darkness forever?

3/Okay, say the star died but its emitted light is still travelling through space. The source of that light has died. So then we should see a point where that light trail dies off - or, figuratively, the star abruptly flickers* out. Are we seeing this in space?

4/ okay, ghost light(light whose source has died off yet it still continues) is no different from real light. Both are seen as light. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS EXPLAIN Darkness?

Just 10 pages into this book you get all these statements made as being FACT yet you either question them ( he is pulling the wool over your eyes) or just feel inferior-stupid that you cannot get a hold on these concepts.

This book is depressing. I dont GET IT. It makes me feel a mong.

Fuck this shit. I wanna post amongst dummies at Snakeoil and feel superior. I dont want to feel like Im a mong!

* you ask "How can something "abruptly" flicker out? If its abrupt, its not gonna slowly flicker ,issit. Worra cunt this Wallace is."

I
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:51 pm

LIGHT IS A PHOTON, ,,ITS MADE UP OF A PARTICLE WITHOUT MASS,,, ONE PART IS SPINNING AND THE OTHER PART IS LIKE THE WAKE BEHIND A SHIP,,,ITS THE WAKE THAT YOU SEE,, (no mass) The spinning part HAS MASS but so small ITS NOT MEASURED,,, IT ALL MOVES AS 1 hundred and eighty thousand miles a second,,,NUTTIN GOES FASTER,, IF going through water or very thick glass IT will go slower,,Till it pass through THEN it will resume its maximum speed again...BUT in the beginning ,,BIG BANG,, THE PARTICLE PART DID GO FASTER THAN 186000 p sec. BUT EQUALIZED BACK TO its normal speed,,,ALSO THE UNIVERS IS ACCELLERATING FASTER AS ITS EXPANDING OUTWARD,,, TO SUCH A DEGREE THAT LIGHT WILL NOT REACH US,,and will flicker out ,,TOO FAR AWAY
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Thats in the far, far future when there wont be no homos left on earth. Who fucks?

That does not answer my question - are we seeing stars flicker out NOW?
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Does anyone know why the multi-verse is speeding-up.

Of course not.

The universe should slow the fuck down and enjoy the view.

Why be all the time on the run like a jew?

The universe should take it easy and enjoy the Pwog.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Is there a wormhole to an alternate universe where stupids in a music forum DO NOT question the competence of a boner-fida Pwog Masterman?

In Leutonia - and I think UK also - political fucks are not allowed to call each other liars in the House of Parliament.
Aye. Its true. Even though lying is an essential requirement of being a polito-cocksucking asshole, these assholes are not allowed to call each other's asshole a liar.

That is a circular ridiculosity.

I would like to see an alternate universe where in House Of Parliament they are allowed to slander each other and walk in with sabres and walk out as mincemeat tartar.

.....And one where Rudy does not jizz into his own sink.

I
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Do you think there just may be a parallel universe where floorlaying-Rudy does NOT tiptoe into the owner's bedroom and sniff and chomp on the panty crotches?
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:56 pm

I want to go to an alternate universe where there are no Japanese so I would be able to eat REAL fish without having to pay a fortune.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm

You live in your own little world already, FFs.

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:12 pm

ALTERNATE UNIVERS IS POSSIBLE,,,BUT SPACE IS SO VAST IT WOULD BE IMPOSSABLE TO DISCOVER..... BUT WE DID FIND A ALTERNATE RUDI OVER HERE,,, A VAST NOSE OF TREMENDOUS SIZE,
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by isaac hunt on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Suspect
isaac hunt
isaac hunt
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:25 pm

I NEW JT WAS ANOTHER RUDU ,CUZ OF THE VAST AMOUNT OF SHIT IN HIS PANTS.. Shocked
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:22 pm

wots JT. Buttflow?
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:26 pm

What's Buttflow , cuntchops ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Wallace wrote:wots JT.  Buttflow?
Some times one can only shake one's head.

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2737494147

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Jethro Tull.
Gotta be.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:37 am

"Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree With Anybody Else But Me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Wots that supposed to mean?
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Leutonian by name of MacDonald is down (along with a Japper) for winning nobel prize (for discovering that one of the most abundant (but mysterious) particles in the universe - the neutrino - has mass.)

So its Japan vs Leutonia this time round.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Wallace wrote:Wots that supposed to mean?
Name the source   Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 1152790675       Oops  Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2017169705  Wrong Thread 

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 1288149138

Mrs Perms has found a Girl Friend.

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 28a011d357a3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2209900275

Back to top Go down

Post by isaac hunt on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:52 pm

B. J. Voster wrote:
Wallace wrote:Wots that supposed to mean?
Name the source   Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 1152790675       Oops  Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2017169705  Wrong Thread 

Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 1288149138

Mrs Perms has found a Girl Friend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2209900275 Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2209900275 Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2209900275 Anyone read " Brief History of Time"? 2209900275
isaac hunt
isaac hunt
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:28 am

CUNT CUNT CUNT
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum