Who is the mostest literate person on this forum?

Go down

Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? Empty Who is the mostest literate person on this forum?

Post by Wallace on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 am

List ten NOTABLE books you have read in your time.

(No autobiographies or fucking self-help or fucking books about making money - only novels. And ,Zako, NO comics. Rudy, you are exempt from this thread. Go to the bottom of the garden and chew on worms.)
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? Empty Re: Who is the mostest literate person on this forum?

Post by zako on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:33 am

IYN RAND,,ATLAS SHRUGGED,,,,IAN RAND VIRTUE OF SELFISHNESS,,,, KORAN,,,  FRANK MILLER,, DARK KNIGHT,,,,, BERN,, I,m OK YOU SUCK,,,,

Last edited by zako on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? Empty Re: Who is the mostest literate person on this forum?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 am

IAN RAND  WTF:    Shocked

Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 1152790675      Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 2209900275 Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 2209900275 Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 2209900275 Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 2209900275

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 am

Wallace wrote:List ten NOTABLE books you have read in your time.

(No autobiographies or fucking self-help or fucking books about making money - only novels. And ,Zako, NO comics.  Rudy, you are exempt from this thread. Go to the bottom of the garden and chew on worms.)
Read this you WALLY!

Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 1480655803

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:59 am

Done need to answer this.
Everybody knows I'm the intellectual here. So ill leave you plebs to fight for second place .
I'm so intellectual that I haven't read a single Harry Potter book. Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:30 pm

THE ENGINE wrote:Done need to answer this.
Everybody knows I'm the intellectual here. So ill leave you plebs  to fight for second place .
I'm  so intellectual  that I haven't read a single Harry  Potter  book.  Basketball
And yet he reads Mark E. Smith Autobiography's??????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 pm

He's a poet ffs !
You know, poems and poetry and stuff. Set to rock music.
How fucking intellectual can you get ? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:35 pm

I SPECIALLY LIKED,, "HOW TO BE A BALLET DANCER"
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:48 pm

THE ENGINE wrote:He's  a poet ffs !
You know,  poems and poetry and stuff. Set to rock music.
How fucking intellectual can you get ?  Rolling Eyes
Tip Toe Through The Tulips, Nancy Boy   Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? 1745506693 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZu5WpldW98

Who is the mostest literate person on this forum? Maxresdefault

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum