Music bio's . Good and not good.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music bio's . Good and not good. - Page 2 Empty Re: Music bio's . Good and not good.

Post by StevieWorcester on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Strange......I just adore them now, but up until about 2 years ago, I thought they were Music bio's . Good and not good. - Page 2 3581060690

It's remarkable how one's taste can change over time.

What's the book like, Mucker?

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Music bio's . Good and not good. - Page 2 Empty Re: Music bio's . Good and not good.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Just started it.
 Says he was found dead with his big fat gut hung over a bog at a Paris night club OD'd  on China white heroin .
 Which goes against the popular bath tub story.

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieWorcester on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:23 pm

When you've got through it, let me know if you can recommend, and if so I'll grab a copy.

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 pm

I read a Doors thing years ago. I don't remember who wrote it, or if it was any good. Called something like "... get out of here alive." That's all I recall. 

Great band though. We used to throw parties in high school and only play their records. If you weren't a Doors fan, you were outta' luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum