Wot yew fink of the latest (twelfffth) Dr Who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wot yew fink of the latest (twelfffth) Dr Who?

Post by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Actor Peter Capaldi.

Dr Who is a frickin' TIMELORD. He can travel to any world at any Time.

So then why issit always either Victorian England (and never , say 1920s England), contemporaery England and London, London,London?
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Re: Wot yew fink of the latest (twelfffth) Dr Who?

Post by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Dr Who always takes some young English (usually short) chickiepoo as his sidekick.

Now, with Capaldi playing the role, its a rather oldman Doctor going round with young jelly. Is this depraved, or issit only me?

I hear that there is a special shackles-place in the Tardis where the good Doctor contains his female sidekicks, opens wide their female parts and sticks his head in, presuming its a time-portal.
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Me black bruthers really get off on the various incarnations of The Doctor.

In the eyes of the blackman, The Doctor (like Doctor Detroit or Willy Wonka)) is a figure of white ridicule - eccentric, often mad as an anthill. Geeky ofay.
Bruthers laugh their big dicks off at Dr Who's oh-so-white antics.

And he is a flamboyant muppetfucker as well: me friend, Rollo, takes pride in fact that he bin wearing colourful winter scarves and 20s-style multi-coloured vests long beefwhore the first crackerjack Who was sportin' them duds.

Last edited by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by tubehtr on Wed May 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Wallace wrote:Dr Who always takes some young English (usually short) chickiepoo as his sidekick.

Now, with Capaldi playing the role, its a rather oldman Doctor going round with young jelly. Is this depraved, or issit only me?

I hear that there is a special shackles-place in the Tardis where the good Doctor contains his female  sidekicks, opens wide their female parts and sticks his head in, presuming its a time-portal.
I have tried hard to understand your posts, and am now regretting it.
And the greatest Dr OF ALL TIME IS (of course)

TOM BAKER
One of my most priceless possessions is the collection of his episodes on my hard drive.
The new Who episodes are great, but sometimes a bit too hyperkinetic, replacing good storytelling  useless activity .
Rose was hot, tho
tubehtr

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 6:21 pm

I agree - Who was always about useless activity. (Usually taking place in paper-mache caves or corridors.)

Mayonaisses have skinny Kid DY-NO-MITE to laugh at.
We blacks have skinny honky, Dr Who.
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 6:26 pm

We forget that the very first two or three Whos (of the early 60s?) were dead-serious.

However, when they returned to this formula with the actor Eccelesson-wotsit, I think it backfired. Especially after the genius of Baker every Who was EXPECTED to have a strong streak of whimsy/erratic-ness/childlikeness.
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 pm

You notice, like I just said, that the early black & white plots were serious and for adults?

Now all these new Whos are like kiddie-shows, more often than not populated by kids in the cast - many along the lines of that "In The Darkness of the Night" episode.

The audience focus has definitely shifted to the kiddie demographic over the decades.

And , like you say, they are hyperactive. But then again ALL sciencefiction nowadays is. No one is making anything like the origional Solaris anymore. (Well, Gravity would be an exception.)
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by tubehtr on Wed May 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Baker had just the right mix, a bit too liberal for my taste, but it was the seventies
tubehtr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top