General custard will save us !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General custard will save us ! - Page 2 Empty Re: General custard will save us !

Post by Wallace on Thu May 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Oh! And they are running neck and sweatyneck now!

Sir Tarquin Harris-Smythe-Jewiston who is into promotion of exotic raspberry-avocado ices and whose policy is two-fold: " am the only candidate here who is NOT funded by the filty rich". and "I just made biggies in me undies."

His formidable Sugar-substitute Desserts foe: the Honorable Mad Axe-swinging Jabbering Brute-Bull In A Chinashop, aka the Margate Poisoner. His platform being NON-runny Teacle (with a cherry top and coconut shavings.)
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

General custard will save us ! - Page 2 Empty Re: General custard will save us !

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2015 2:01 pm

What you smoking Wally? Can I have some please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Wallace wrote:Oh! And they are running neck and sweatyneck now!

Sir Tarquin Harris-Smythe-Jewiston who is into promotion of exotic raspberry-avocado ices and whose policy is two-fold: " am the only candidate here who is NOT funded by the filty rich". and "I just made biggies in me undies."

His formidable Sugar-substitute Desserts foe: the Honorable Mad Axe-swinging Jabbering Brute-Bull In A Chinashop, aka the Margate Poisoner. His platform being NON-runny Teacle (with a cherry top and coconut shavings.)

General custard will save us ! - Page 2 1977987316 Who ya gonna call ?

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Thu May 07, 2015 2:44 pm

ME, CHOCOLET CHIP DUMPLIN//
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum