mofos that have nice cars but never drive em

Go down

mofos that have nice cars but never drive em Empty mofos that have nice cars but never drive em

Post by Mike Oxbig on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:40 pm

mofos that have nice cars but never drive em 3046681651
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

mofos that have nice cars but never drive em Empty Re: mofos that have nice cars but never drive em

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Don't Blame you Rudi; there are cunts out there who will key your car jut because it is special.

Got a new bike, on the same day I got it, some cunt took a blade to the saddle FFs.

Back to top Go down

mofos that have nice cars but never drive em Empty Re: mofos that have nice cars but never drive em

Post by Mike Oxbig on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:59 pm

mofos that have nice cars but never drive em 1223652268
Mike Oxbig
Mike Oxbig
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:45 pm

I WOUKDNT KEY RUDIs CAR,,,THAT WOULD PUSH HIM OVER THE EDGE,,,HE,d BE IN A STRAIT JACKET THE REST OF HIS LIFE,,
zako
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:59 am

Park it at a shopping center here and it will get keyed for sure.
I would not wish that on him.
I wonder if it has given him something else to worry about?   Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 am

Rudy is just waking up now.
He has not discovered it yet but in the dark of night the Pakistani neighbour of his - the one in the multi-coloured cloak - well he put the Mustang in neutral and, later out on the road, wired it to start.

Right now it is in the lot beside the first Kentucky Fried Chicken on the south road into Orebo, right next the dumpster.

Persons of non-description took sacks of chicken DICKS - the dicks AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SACKS; THE DICKS THAT HAVE GONE BLACK OR GREY; THE STINKIEST-STARTINGTOROT DICKS. And cast them onto the Mustang seats.

There was no apparent motive for this - unless its something Rudy did.
Wallace
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 am

Chicken Dicks?   Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:28 am

Chicken dicks is worse than chicken lips.

Chicken cum and piss is not the problem here. Its just that they - the dicks - putrefy (putress??) rather quickly and go all greasy. Vile and noxious as well.

I would say their shelf-life is exceeding short but for the fact that there is no real shelflife for a product no one (in their right mind) wants.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:31 am

Do they eat a chicken's dick in Johanessburg?

(I know they eat the asshole out.)

Anyways, Voster , we are drifting away from the main point here. Its not a matter of chicken dicks, its that THEY DID THIS VILE THING TO RUDY.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 am

Wot about the Teefs then Wally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:33 am

Wallace wrote:Do they eat a chicken's dick in Johanessburg?

(I know they eat the asshole out.)

Anyways, Voster , we are drifting away from the main point here. Its not a matter of  chicken dicks, its that THEY DID THIS VILE THING TO RUDY.
mofos that have nice cars but never drive em 1480655803      mofos that have nice cars but never drive em 3143362609

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:34 am

Please do not call me that. I thought we was frens.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 am

The teeth and beaks are traditionally strung onto the enemy's hair and then worn as necklace as we dance the traditional dance over their graves.
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down