Your idea for a great new tv comedy series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your idea for a great new tv comedy series

Post by Wallace on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:50 pm

SECRET STASH-MAN

Stanislaw works in a giant room with fellow accountants.
His suit stands out from the rest cos its purple with blazing yellow letters: Stan The Secret Stash-Man.

But he never acknowledges as much.
If anyone approaches him on the subject, Stan merely coughs aside , politely disassociating himself from all response.

Somewhere - anywhere unexpected - during the mundane course of the 30 minute show, the camera (slightly), ever-so-slightly emphasizes a mere second of something or some minor happenstance;for example, let us say in the first episode a fellow accountant momentarily blinks three times.

Only AT THE VERY END OF EACH EPISODE (Saki-wise) does our man Stanislaw burst out, acknowledging his stash of the day.

In the case of the eye blinks: "I am Stan the Secret Stash-Man and , yes, today SOMEWHERE NEAR , I have a secret stash of EYE MITES!" Then the camera rushes through the accountancy office, down the street, under the Eiffel Tower, to the opium dens of Byzantium, the market of Iphestos, the woman making up the mercury amalgam for a tooth-filling in a 60s London dental office, the shelf from whence the mortar & pestle were taken and ,finally , inside the shelf, a tin of marmite opened to reveal A STASH OF LIVING EYE MITES!

Every following episode would use the self-same pilot's formula.
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Re: Your idea for a great new tv comedy series

Post by zako on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:13 pm

zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Hunt on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Isaac Hunt
INSANE BASTARD

http://www.snakeoilaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieWorcester on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

A great synopsis, but one fatal and glaring error.......Marmite comes in jars, and not tins, FFS.

Please try harder.

P.S. Thanks for making me waste 30 seconds of my life reading your shit. Cunts like you should come with a Government Health Warning.

NECK BEARD GURU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top