STILL MINE (2013, cANADA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STILL MINE (2013, cANADA)

Post by Wallace on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:40 am

89 yr old farmer wants to build a smaller house BY HIMSELF because his house is getting unmanagable - too big to heat in winter.
He has his own micro mill and makes the lumber himself from his own trees. His father was a master carpenter who worked in Newfoundland  boatyards.
Having put up the framework for his house , the cunt-Canadian govt steps in with all Its burucratice codswallop. An over-zealous  inspector says they will bulldoze down his work because govt-approved and stamped wood was not used. No matter hopw good the work and how stable old-fashioned methods - the Law is the Law.
Old man  has enough trouble maintaining his Alzheimer-wife without  being pulled into court and facing jail time just for building a home ON HIS OWN LAND without the necessary bullshit permits.
The wife falls down the stairs and he moves the bedroom into the groundfloor living room. The upstairs bathroom is out of bounds now, so he puts a porta potty on the front porch. The old farmer's sons & daughter are appalled that their parents  are "living like this" and want a "home" for the mother, even though she said she'd rather die.

The movie is about: just because your govt or loved ones say its crazy and not right, it does not mean its so. Its THEM are fucked up by codes and community mores.
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Re: STILL MINE (2013, cANADA)

Post by zako on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:24 am

AND THEY WONDER WHY CITIZENS DONT LIKE GOVERNMENT,,,LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO OUR VETERENS HOSPITALS,,,,A FEW YEARS BACK,, A GUY FLEW HIS PRIVATE PLANE INTO THE I.R.S. BUILDING,,,THOSE BASTARDS DESERVED THAT....AFTER HOUNDING HIM FOR A FEW BACK TAX,S....AND WHAT DID THE CONGRESS MEN DO ?? BUT GAVE THEMSELVES A RAISE...
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Permy on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Knobby it be quite clear dat orl yew do is sit on yer Jacksee orl day.

Permy
INSANE YORKSHIRE MOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Nope.
Yesterday for instance I moved 8 wheelbarrahs-full o' dirts.

Went to me dah's grave.

Went to next town to check-out 25,000 -worth of records in a hippie head-store basement ,only to be confronted wif a bitch and her squallerin' child (sitting on potty in middle of store trying to squeeze one out!)  telling me "No , you cant go down there untill my husband shows up in two hours."

I didn't have two hours, fuckkit.
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by zako on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Digging your self a grave...????? I WOULD HAVE FUCKED THE BITCH,,,TILL THE OL MAN GOT HOME,,,
zako
NO LIMITS BUGGERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top