SOUND OF MY VOICE (2012, US)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOUND OF MY VOICE (2012, US)

Post by Wallace on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:03 pm

What are the chances that i would pick two fims (knowing nothing about then beforehand) that share the IDENTICAL same plot?

Previously reviewed "Red Lights" was about a male & female investigator out to prove someone a hoax but it turns out the someone is a real good hoaxer - or the real deal.
"Sound of my Voice" is the same plot only  that the male & female investigative reporters go underground to  infiltrate a cult where the woman leader claims to be from the year 2052. At first they set out to expose the beautiful so-called timetraveller, but as they  get deeper into the cult, she appears to be more and more convincing. To proove his loyalty, the cult leader asks the male investigator to bring her a 8 year old schoolgirl whom she claims to be her mother.

Someone from USA Today calls this a "taut thriller". Anything but. This is painfully slow and with absolutely no soundtrack. It is almost sloth-like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess they want to get the viewer into cult-brainwash-mood by moving the film so fucking hypnotically SLOWLY.

This movie proves that only the simple and witless are susceptable to cult-manipulation. Just as only the simple and witless are goint to find this movie "taut".

Watch at your peril.
Wallace
WALLY THE TOTAL FRIENDLY FRUITCAKE

Back to top Go down

Re: SOUND OF MY VOICE (2012, US)

Post by Tippu Tip on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:31 am

That a Snap of Dick Hertz in his College Zany days Knobs.
Tippu Tip
INSANE BASTARD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top